~SIXTEEN~

"So,this is my informant,Felix Maverick

"So,this is my informant,Felix Maverick."Mr.Ivano informed us silently indicating towards Felix. I watched Felix smiling brighly and looked over everyone with a cheerful face. "I was acquainted with everyone along with Azaleas,Frátello. No need to be cryptic." Felix responded moving towards papa and engulfing him in a firm hug.Papa patted his back while Felix kept hugging him with no intention of leaving him anytime soon.

No wonder he's the minoré one.

"I presume Gabriel realised by now that you missed him significantly." Mr.Ivano blankly spoke out which got a slight huff from Felix finally releasing papa from his embrace.

"Gab,I missed you so much.My brother is not at all entertaining to stay with.Will you take me as your subordinate for working?"He enthusiastically asked causing Mr.Ivano to roll his eyes at his words. Papa and others chuckled lightly at his quirkiness.

"I didn't noticed other day due to the lack of light,but damn this one is also a fine course of meal."I heard a dreamy voice whispering near my left ear causing me to immediately grab the hair of the familiar blonde strands glancing over my left.

He really needs to stop.

I watched in amusement as Ryan covered Tyler's mouth from muffling his sounds and screeches."As I had already warned Ty, I won't hesitate to attack you irrespective of place and people."I evilly whispered out causing others to watch us with amusement.

Ryan and I both eventually removed our hold from Tyler causing him to take a deep breath. I casually looked ahead feeling a hard poke over my abdomen causing me to crouched ahead holding my stomach from laughing out loud.

He better thinks twice before doing that again.

"I know how to drain out your evil thoughts Aza." He smugly responded again about to poke and tickle me as I twisted his finger before it can touch me. I continued twisting his index finger deriving a screech from him and blowing off my earbuds.

"We also know how to drain out your perverted annoying mind Ty.So stop before that happens." I heard Max coolly calling out while his eyes remained fixed at the fiasco of Felix annoying the poker faced Mr.Ivano.

"Okay children,enough mischief for today.We have a plan to conduct.So, let's get on that."Papa loudly called out in his commanding tone catching everyone's attention.I pushed away Tyler after removing my grip as he continued to pat his index finger with a pout.

"Finally."I heard Mr.Ivano muttering out as we all moved towards our usual position at the long table. Felix,Mr.Ivano and Arnaldo stand at one side of the table with papa and David on their left side.While the rest of us stand facing them on opposite side of the table. I forced Chris and Richard to stand on either side of me to avoid Tyler's ridiculous self.

"I can still annoy you from here,Aza tesoro." Tyler called out poking his head behind Chris's body causing Chris to chuckle.Max swiftly smacked Tyler's head standing beside Tyler as I heard him instructing out to stop shouting and burst his eardrums.