~THIRTY ONE~

Mild gruesome scenes ahead.Read with caution.

~~**~~

Hearing the familiar cackles of that rotten shit, I gripped Mr.Ivano's clenched fist and pulled him outside the torture room. Instantly,I found everyone watching both of us with an alarmed expression as I nodded my head confirming my earlier declaration.

"Arnaldo was found unconscious in the middle of the road with other injured."I added more feeling an unnatural force on my left hand. Glancing down at my left hand,I found Mr.Ivano strongly clenching my hands causing me to look upward towards his face for reading his emotions.

Instead, I was met with his side profile as those midnight orbs remained fixed towards the glass window looking over the seated figure of the torture cell.

He was avoiding to meet anyone's gaze.

He don't need to.Everyone here can already feel waves of negative emotions from his cold demeanor. Also, no one missed the way he's gripping my left hand.

Judging from his mindless gazing, I presume he's unconsciously gripping my hand hard to control his anger and frustration.

Ignoring the discomfort due to his iron grip, I looked up towards them as they continued to cautiously glance between our entwined hands and Mr.Ivano's side face.

They can actually notice that his grip is strong, as if suppressing his emotions from a chaotic outburst.

Nodding my head in silent reassurance indicating I'm fine,I spoke out deciding to take in the lead.

Mr.Ivano doesn't look in a condition to come out from his quiescent storms. Infact, he looks ready to bury himself in the guilt.

"Papa,ask some trustworthy people of Ivano mansion to bring The Ivano family upto the highway leading towards this mansion.Some of us can go and receive them to bring them here."I softly informed as papa nodding his head in approval at my notion. Unknowingly, my left hand managed to give a subtle squeeze to Mr.Ivano's hand causing his iron grip to loosen and return an soft squeeze of his.

He's hearing us.

"I'll contact with minoré Don.He'll instruct the right hand of Arnaldo, Troy to bring them here quickly and through a different way without any invader following.A group of forces in the Ivano mansion are on standby to guard them upto this highway."Papa informed us the plan shortly while activating his transmitter as we silently nodded our head in agreement.

"I'll ensure their safe return,Don." Papa declared in a confident tone as I glanced up towards Mr.Ivano who was still verbally unresponsive by staring towards the one way glass window.

Without anymore word,papa and David left the room as others continued staring at me in tensed silence.

Understanding the privacy and alone time of Mr.Ivano,everyone silently nodded their head towards me in silent good luck and proceed to left the room leaving us both in a stilled silence.

Placing my right hand above our interlaced hands,I looked towards Mr.Ivano's side face letting him have a moment to emerge out from his quiescent storms.

While I continued to read his quiescent silence.

There's a reason why it's said that silence is the loudest answer.

"Why?Why do I always fail to protect?" I heard the familiar voice of Mr. Ivano whispering out as his eyes finally connected with mine.

Squeezing his hand for providing comfort,I watched his eyes for an another second reading the emotions which afloat in those halo orbs.