~THIRTY~

"Bella,one bite please?Please? Please? Don't do this with me!" I pleaded in a whining tone as she continued serving others with the most delicious Italian cuisines.

Except me.

Apparently,Bella forced everyone to gather for a small dinner in the mansion's huge dining table in honor of our guest,Andros Igor and for my safe return.

But,she is determined to not let me taste any of those heavenly food.
Instead,here I'm, sitting with a plain chicken soup and lots of fruits as my meal.

"You need healthy food for your recovery.So bear with it until you're healed."She dismissively informed me as I resisted my urge to stomp over like a stubborn toddler.I know she's doing this intentionally as a revenge for hiding the truth of my operation.

But this is not fair.No one comes between me and Bella's food.

Not even Bella.

"This is so delicious Bella.Bless your magical hands." I heard Tyler's loud voice exclaiming out from a distance opposite to me as I glanced towards him founding him in a smug smile.I  glared at him with frustration as he continued licking his spoon to show the effect.

I immediately averted my gaze cringing out in disgust.

"You want more Giovanni?" I heard Bella calling him out causing me to now look at his scowling face with a smirk.

Got you asshole.

That one time,I randomly told Bella about his full name and Bella absolutely loved his Giovanni name. And no matter how much Ty tried to tell her not to call him that,Bella continued doing the same thing.

I love her for this.

"This food habit is the most suitable one for your better recovery,Miss knight." I heard a serious voice speaking out causing the whole table to fall in an eerie silence.

I momentarily closed my eyes in utter exasperation already sensing tons of suggestive glances over my face.I really should jump over from this mansions roof.

"Your doctor has agreed with me.So, eat what I served you.Or you'll not even get any dessert or cuisines after recovery." Bella ended in a firm tone causing my eyes to snap towards her with surprise.With a slouching expression,I looked ahead causing my eyes to meet with papa who was sitting opposite to me with an apologetic expression.I continued staring at him with the sulking expression causing him to now glance over his wife with a sheepish expression.

"Don't you dare to persuade me Riel. You're yet to receive your consequences."Bella's calmly addressed out while serving Andros Igor even before papa can open his mouth.

Oops.

I watched papa immediately shutting up and looking down towards his food not meeting my expression.

Still maintaining my sulking expression,I started to sip my soup holding the spoon in my left hand.My shoulder needs as much rest as possible if I truly want to escape all of these tortures and restrictions.

The small chitchats continued in the dining space as everyone continued enjoying their feast in a peaceful environment.

But the chitchats halted at the loud beep sounds of a transmitter.I watched papa immediately pulling out his transmitter holding it near his face.

"Invader alert! Invader alert!"A loud response echoed through the air causing the whole room to fall in a complete silence.

I'll convince myself that I just didn't jinxed the peaceful environment.

"Forces on the way." Papa sternly responded as I watched his gaze directly connecting with Mr.Ivano, who was sitting at the head of the table from my left.