~THIRTEEN(I)~

"Are you relaxed, Mrs.Ivano?"I asked softly in a rising pitch tone enquiring about her sitting position.She slowly nodded her head leaning her head against the couch with her eyes closed.

After a couple of random storytelling and creating a comfortable surrounding for my further therapy, I finally started my ultimate hypnotherapy on Mrs.Ivano after her son joined us.

Who only received a single glance from his silent mother.

"Visualize yourself standing in the middle of an open lavender field,as the soft fresh breeze caressed your face, your open hair subtly flowing along with the gentle breeze." I started my narrative in a descending pitch tone commanding her unconscious mind to visualize the serene image. I watched her getting more relaxed in the couch, as she lightly inhaled, as if taking in the fresh breeze of the field .

Mr.Ivano watched while sitting at the edge of the Queen sized bed while I and Mrs Ivano remained seated near the french glass windows, facing each other in single couches.

I can't but notice the way Mr.Ivano is watching me, with unrestrained interest and if I dare to presume, admiration which was also somehow taking me in a haze like Mrs.Ivano.

You're here to do the hypnosis Azaleas.Not getting hypnotized

Slapping my mind towards the women and not at her brooding son who's making me forget my task,I let the women sink in her serenic lavender field visualization.

"You're slowly walking in the midst of the lavender field while your fingertips gently touched the tips of lavenders,leaving tingles over your fingertips."I slowly continued  procedding with my suggestion hypnotherapy.The women smiled lightly leaning back against her couch with closed eyes.

Step one towards opening up the mind.

"Suddenly,you felt a warm hand grabbed your left hand,spreading warmth against your skin." I softly continued which caused a slight crease in her eyebrows and her face to turn lightly towards the left.

"Looking left,you found a pair of familiar and favorite beautiful green eyes connecting with your hazel ones." I softly proceeded now seeing her mouth open and inaudibly murmuring Albert which confirmed my thoughts of her mind conjuring up the vision of Albert.

I sneaked a glance towards Mr.Ivano, who stared back now with an emotionless mask clearly understanding her mother's inaudible words.

"The green eyed boy smiled softly and  presented you a bundle of lavender flowers which he was hiding behind his back." I added more causing her to smile lovingly with closed eyes.

"Another hand appeared from your right side presenting you more bundle of Lavender flowers."I proceed noticing Mr. Ivano's confused face from my peripheral vision.

"Looking at your right,you saw another beaming charcoal eyed boy smiling at you as he hold another bunch of lavender flowers towards you."I soothingly continued sensing Mr. Ivano's gaze to focus over my face.

Yes,that's you.

I don't know if Mrs Ivano can, but I surely can't imagine you smiling wholeheartedly.

Let along beaming.

Ignoring his intense stare,I continued my suggestions indulging her more deeply into the vision."What did you do?You smiled warmly at both of them holding each of the bundle of  lavender flowers presented by both of them, right?" I softly asked to which she nodded her head smiling and pulling her hands above her chest and inhaling deeply as if actually holding and smelling those flowers.

Now comes the hardest part.

I really don't want to break this tranquility.

"Both of the boys continued walking on either side of you in that beautiful lavender field, chatting and laughing." I softly continued watching a single tear to fall from Mrs.Ivano's closed eyes while Mr.Ivano enclosed his charcoal orbs, preventing the world to witness the flash of emotions in those deep mesmerizing eyes.