☁️ cloudy ☁️ nagito

she/her pronouns—

- - - -

"Hey, cloudy

"Hey, cloudy." Y/n grinned, skipping over to Nagito's desk, The gentle fabric from her skirt swayed in the wind. The smell of her perfume filled the air. Oh... how he loved Y/n. Her smile, her e/c eyes. But he thought that he wasn't enough for her. She had so much hope.. she always saw the positive things in bad situations. He admired her. As much as he wanted to confess his feelings... he was scared since they had been friends for a long time... he didn't wanna ruin it.

"Hi, Y/n." He smiled back. Y/n sighed happily, "Ummm... I was gonna ask you... if you wanna go with me to some cafe after-school.."  What? What did Y/N just say? Nagito was so confused. Did she just ask him to go on a date? Ah... his maybe his luck? "I was thinking... maybe a date?"

"Oh. I would love to go on a date with you... but.. uh why would you ask a trash like me..." 

The h/c haired girl looked in confusion. She cupped his face with her hands. "You're not trash at all," She giggled. "You're such an interesting person. I like you, Nagito. Really. A lot."

That really warmed his heart. So much so he started crying. Y/n took her hands off his face, she looked very concerned. "Hey. It's ok- Oh your happy right... well, I'm glad your happy."

"See you later~..." She giggled, skipping out of the classroom. Nagito just sat there in awe. His crush, the person he admired... asked him out.

| time skip sponsored by nekomaru's shart |

"Okaay~... I chose the best place I could find." Y/n grinned, sitting down inside a booth. Nagito sat in front of her, he was very nervous... I mean of course he was... Y/n was the only one who actually listened to his blabbering about hope, she understood. She understood everything he went through.. his losses. Plus she stood up for him when no one else did "Hey, are you gonna get anything?"

"No, I'm fine..." He replied. She shrugged. Then she called a waitress and asked for [drink] and [food]. The waitress nodded and left the booth. After they left.. they talked about the most random things on their mind, even when y/n's food came they talked and talked.

It was refreshing... to finally talk to someone who could understand.

"Wow... that was.... fun!" Nagito grinned, closing the cafe door behind them. As soon as he said that it started pouring. The clouds turned gray. Y/n sighed, "Ah..? Is this an example of your... bad luck?"

"Yeah... Im sorry i'm a terrible person aren't I...? I causes the rain.... I'm such a piece of trash..."

"No... not at all. It's not even your fault... you can't control your luck.. K?" She walked up to him and pecked his cheek. He froze. A rush of adrenaline... his cheeks began to fluster.  "Awww you look so cuteee~..."

"H-hey its not funny..."
"Anyways... take my jacket..."
"No! I mean... you'll get sick..."
"If I believe in my luck—"
"Fine!"

526 words...
2:46 am... 😏