🍊𝘩𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🍊

my stomach hurts i ate 3 bowls of cheesy mac and cheese 😸‼️ also I'm in the process of rewriting a lot of the one-shots hehe

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰."

"H-hey! Y/n.. what are you doing?" The boy stammered,  a flush crept across his face. Y/n giggled at his red face,  booping his nose— which made his face even more red.

"Playing with your hair. Duh.."  Y/n was sitting next to him, I mean they had a height difference so they sat on their knees.  "I didn't expect it to be so soft."

Y/n was playing with Hajime's hair until his pointy stupid ahoge poked their finger and their finger started bleeding. It hurt. A lot.

"HAJIME YOUR HAIR POKED ME AND MY FINGER IS BLEEDING AAAAAA."

"W-what...?" Hajime spoke in confusion, getting up and grabbing y/n's hand (the one that isn't hurt) and ran into the nearest bathroom and looked inside the drawers for bandaids and something to disinfect the wound. He didn't know much since he wasn't the ultimate nurse and he was (kinda) a dumbass— but he tried his best as not only a friend but a boyfriend.

"Does this hurt?" Hajime asked, putting a cotton ball on the wound. It had some type of stuff that disinfected wounds like hydrogen peroxide or something. It hurt a bit but not as bad as y/n thought it would. They shook their head.  "Eh... okay..." He applied the bandaid.

"Thanks, love." Y/n jokingly spoke in a british accent. Which made Hajime bust out laughing. Y/n giggled softly, giving him a warm hug. "I meeaan it! Sooo let's go drink some orange juice and play Danganronpa!"

"What's dangan-"

"Shhh... you'll find out soon."

♡♡♡

im sorry for being inactive— my mental health is very very bad rn and ive been having depressive episodes and homework. But... i'll be rewriting a lot of my chapters in this book bc my writing has obviously improved!

😩 Stay hydrated and also your very pretty/handsome.