THH Prefrences: how you met

Biden won!! :))

ok anyways!!!

this is going to be .... hm all 3 main games (thh first)

makoto naegi
You met at some cafe. You were friends with Hina... and she acted like she was getting donuts— but her true intentions were...

to make you guys meet. You two noticed you had the same interests and everything.. so you became friends.

kyoko kirigiri
Hmm... you both met at a party. You weren't interested in partying with everyone else, and so was kirigiri. But— Hina forced you guys into spin the bottle and—

byakuya togami
You were both in class— both in a project together. He kept on calling you a plebeian and made you do the work. You yelled at him and called him a snotty spoiled boy. Um... uh... you pretty much shocked him and he decided to start working on the project afterwards.....

toko fukawa
You are friends with Genocide Jack— (yeah crazy right?) and since Toko and Genocide Jack shared emotions you both became fast friends— (sorry i-)
aoi asahina
Donuts. You met because of your love for donuts. Thats all. BAHAHAHA

yasuhiro hagakure
You wanted to get your fortune told, so you went to Hiro. Um, lets just say he got an answer.. that you two were soulmates or something.. anyways he is always 30 percent right  but who cares?

junko enoshima
You were a photographer for Junko. You learned your skills from Mahiru and decided to give it a try professionally... and Junko liked how you got her best side etc. And you both started talking etc.

celestia ludenburg
You were already friends— You played uno with her, and afterwards you showed her Kakegurui. Let's just say you both decided to cosplay Kakegurui.