chiaki x panicking reader

:)

yee

~~~~~

You were inside your cottage. You were terrified and scared of being murdered. Your anxiety was waaay to high and you didn't know what else to do but go see your closest friends.

You were still terrified you were going to get murdered, so you went to the person you trusted the most .. Chiaki. You slowly walked towards her cottage gently knocking. You started shivering in fear looking around  you. The darkness was so horrifying to you.

Chiaki opened her cottage door. "Hey hey... Y/N.. are you okay?" She looked a bit concerned. You shook your head.

She told you to come in and then she locked and closes the door behind her. For safety? You shivered, your eyes started tearing up. Tears dripped down your cheeks and your throat became dry.

"Hey.. Y/N. Breath in." Chiaki breathed in with me. "Breath out." We both sat next to each-other on the side of the bed.

"How about we play some video games... I have animal crossing.. tetris.. minecraft... and a lot more!" She smiled, scrolling through the endless amount of games.

You decided to play animal crossing, mostly because you knew it was a calming game. You both had warm blankets on you, playing those games. You held her hand to stop it from shaking. You had your head on her shoulder.

"...T-thanks, Chiaki.." You smiled softly.

shortttt

but....

good...

i guess