🌼 sonia x reader 🌼

she/her pronouns for this story.

~~~
Y/n sighed writing the last sentence for a letter... not just any letter but a love letter. Y/n's talent didn't really have anything to do with poetry, so they weren't really experienced in it.

"So.... are you gonna give it to her?" Her friend, Ibuki poked her arm teasingly. Y/n smiled, "Mhm. I'm worried though. Gundham and her are close friends. What if they have feelings for each-other?!"

"Hmm... Ibuki isn't really good at romance advice... buuut.. I definitely think you should confess, if she doesn't like you back-" 

Y/n put the letter in an envelope. "Well... I guess I should go..." She mumbled. "It's 2 minutes until class ends so I should give it to her now...."

She walked up to Sonia's desk. Sonia was talking to Gundham about some random things and Souda was trying to join the conversation but didn't understand anything they were saying... but acted like he did.

"The dark reunion seems quite scary, Gundham. O-Oh! Hi Y/n!" Sonia grinned. Y/n's cheeks started to warm up, her hands were getting sweaty.....

"Well, I guess it's my time to go.... Sonia." Gundham spoke. "Please, take care for the 4 dark devas... carefully."  Then he left the classroom and Souda just sat there listening to our conversation.

"Um.... I just wanted to u-uh give you this." Y/n stammered, handing the letter to her. Sonia opened it and read the letter.

Dear Sonia
Hi,
We've been friends for a while now... and I've started to grow feelings for you. Not just friendship feelings but like crush feelings. I feel like it's now the time to tell you that I love you.  I love your eyes, your blonde hair and how you smile. You always make me laugh..... and I love you for that.

Hopefully you return these feelings,
With Love,
Y/N L/N

Sonia gasped. "Oh my! Well Y/N I.... Return these feelings!!" Y/n smiled.... she would she could dance around the room and scream out her favorite song because of how happy she was.

"So... um... will you be my girlfriend?" Y/n asked. Sonia pulled Y/n into a hug.

"Of course."

"WHAT??? MS SONIA LIKES GIRLS????" Souda screamed.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 ugh this is probably the last chapter i will be writing because my uh writers block and terrible mental health 🤝