🥀 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆 🥀

Art isnt mine...
SPOILERS FOR ALL DR1 PLEASE DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOUVE FINISHED TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC/DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION! THANK YOU!

"Checkmate." A smirk came on her lips. Her red lipstick was as red as the dark red roses in the gardens. Her hair was on her sides, darker than the midnight sky. You could drown in those eyes. She was perfect. Like a doll.

Celestia Ludenburg...

Also known as ... the ultimate gambler... winning millions of dollars. She shocks millions of people... she tears down their worlds. Speaking of million... there are many, many, many rumors about Celeste. But the main ones of them all is her real name and her lover(s).

You could say I'm in her inner circle— not just in her inner circle. I am her lover.

Celeste put her hands behind her back. A smirk came on her face. Y/N held a mug of  [drink] , sipping it.

"Hm? Taeko-chan...? What's this?"  Y/N tilted her head. She pursed her lips, she looked into Celeste's eyes.

"You'll be very excited about this." She smiled, showing her the red glittery present, wrapped perfectly. There was a black ribbon on it.

She hands it to Y/N. The both sat down on the couch in the living room, Y/N's mug sitting on the coffee table.

She slowly unwrapped the present.

𝑌𝑜𝑢/𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉

You started crying. Celeste looked at you in concern. When she's concerned she doesn't act the same, she doesn't have a mask because... you broke that mask. She acted like Taeko... not Celeste.

She wiped the tears off your face. "Hey... don't cry," She sniffled. "I knew you'd react like this."

"Look," She smiled. "It's very pretty isnt it... now... read the note." She kissed your forehead.

Dear my beloved Y/N,

I have fallen in love with you. I love you so much.. that I needed this to happen now. Everything about you is so magnificent to me, I can't even explain it. Your eyes, your hair, your personality. So... I give you this... If you wish to not do it.. its okay... and I understand if you aren't ready. If so, thats good too!

Sincerely, Celeste.

You giggled, looking at the black and red ring.. as well as some chocolates. "I would love to!"

You felt lips on yours. The sparkles around you crawled closer and closer. You closed your eyes, feeling the magic happen. It wasn't your first kiss— especially a kiss to Celeste. But this time it was special.

~~~~~~

You looked into Celestes eyes. Your long black dress, her long red dress. it was beautiful.

"Do you Y/N, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live in matrimony, to comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Celeste, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live in matrimony, to comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Then you exchanged the rings...

"I know pronounce you, wife and wife!"

Celeste passionately kissed you. There were cheering from your friends and family. You thought it was kinda awkward but went a long with it anyway.

YEAH YEAH FINALLY