someone i knew before [rantaro]

i always thought of him as someone who's at the library because of his voice. is that weird??? BUT LIKE DONT GET IDEAS FROM CHAPTER ONE ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THAT

ok, whatever.

I walked inside the book store, it smelled like old books and paper but honestly it smells good. The shelves of books were so big, and every genre was waiting to be looked at.

I grabbed like 3 books of different genres, I would've gotten more but.. i'm broke. I sighed, and walked up to the little desk thingy to check it out or pay for it.

A guy with green emerald eyes that you could drown in, his hair reminded me of a avocados. Maybe because i'm craving for avocado toast.

I placed my books down, and sighed, and handing him the card for my library account.

"Oh your into ... (genre)?" The avocado haired guy asked, scanning the books. I nodded. "Yeah, I have been since I was in middle school."

"I like it, but I rarely have time to read it because my friends have places for me to go every second." He chuckled.

"Oh, that's not good." I giggled.

"Oh. Your name is Y/N L/N?"

"Y-yeah."

"Name's Rantaro Amami."

"Oh nice to meet you!"

"Y/N, I think I saw you before..."

He placed the books on the top of the table in front of us. It was like a desk but not really a desk.

what the hell?

"Hm. Well from what I remember this is the first time i've met you." I smiled. "Avocado, you must have the wrong person."

Avocado's Flashback
danganronpa (52) killing game
"My name is Y/N L/N! The ultimate Hacker." She smiled softly. "I hope we can end this together!"

She was nice, and sweet. She was really useful when we needed to hack something... but now there is no 'Ultimate Hacker.'

Y/N was on the ground, covered in blood. I knew it was coming for her. I should've said something. But, I didn't.

It's kill or be killed here...
*******

He stared at something for a second, and smiled. "You live in your own little world Y/n."

I giggled, and grabbed my books. "So long Avocado."

I walked out the door, and went home. I set my books inside my room, and opened one of them my favorite book: ____! I sighed, and something fell out of the book.

I grabbed the paper, and opened it.

Call me sometime!
**insert number**
- 'Avocado'

His number was on it! I smiled.