christmas hangover [miu x female reader]

YES.
uh swearing warning once again..
underage drinking is bad.
ok.
tw// puking, alcohol, swearing.
i might censor it.

**********

It was the aftermath of the Christmas party and... its now December 25th, 7am. God... my head hurt. The bright morning was shining through the windows on my beautiful face and IT HURT.

I suddenly woke up and tried to connect my memories. Okay... so... I went to Angie's innocent christmas party then my gorgeous girlfriend Miu brought alcoholic drinks and spiked the punch. Uh... everyone drank some even someone as innocent as Gonta. I definitely don't agree with Miu spiking the punch but.. I did have a lot of fun.

Now.. I need to find Miu... cuz... she might have a hangover or still might be drunk as hell and I actually have human decency so I gotta help my girlfriend obviously.

I got up from the couch and tried walking around to find her without banging my head against a table because of the pain of my headache. Everyone was passed out somewhere or on their phone. I checked everywhere on the first floor so.. I went upstairs in Angie's house.

"Miu?" I called out. No response. She's probably passed out... because she probably drank more than all of us. I'm so worried about her... she's only like this for social life or comfort and stuff. I looked inside the bathroom.. of course I knocked.

Miu was passed out inside the bathtub. I saw some of her mascara dripping down her soft cheeks. I sighed.. my headache got a little more tame and I couldn't feel it.

"Miu... darling...." I shook her arm. "Our parents are going to be mad... if we don't get out of here anytime soon."

"Mmm..." Miu groaned in pain. She slowly opened her eyes..  "Holy sh*t my f*cking head hurts..."

"Right. I'll be right back... I'll let you clean up or whatever." I slowly got up, and held my hand out for her to take. She was a bit hesitant at first but got out of the tub.

I closed the door behind me. Waiting. I leaned against a wall. She was puking I guess. I heard the sink running after a few minutes, then she opened the door.

"Holy... sh1t.." She walked a little wobbly so I helped her around. My heart was beating quite fast. We got to the front door. "I-I can do it myself!" She looked away.. blushing.

I shrugged. She wobbled to the door and fell down. Yes. Just fell. "Babe.. you're walking so wobbly... let me help.."

"I-I don't need help from you... titless!" I can do it m..myself!" Miu frowned.

"Oh... I thought you liked my boobs." I cried. I couldn't control my feelings. Miu looked a bit confused.  Probably cuz Kokichi never felt sad about insulting. At least from what he shows.

"EEE! D-do y-you h-hate m-me o-or s-s-something..." Miu screeched. She slowly got up.

"Of course not... we should definitely go get some Advil though."

"Mhm."

~~~~~~
uh this barely had love in it but whatever i might add to this idk