Chapter 1

e l s a

Elsa woke up to the sound of her alarm. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! She turned it off and stretched for all her might. Yawning, she thought of school.

Second year of secondary school at Argen's High and new more challenges to come.

She sighed, as she knew how immature she was with her ex-crush, Damon. But now, she just wants to focus on her studies and put her new crush at the end of her list.

Looking at her bottom right, Anna, her younger sister, was still snoring away in her dreams. Elsa quietly chuckled to herself, as she heard her groan to the sound of the alarm.

Slowly, she tiptoed on Anna's bed (which was the pull-out one) and went out, with her uniform, of the door.

"Gerda?" Elsa questioned, as she went downstairs. "Is Mama or Papa around?"

"Oh, sorry, dear. King Adgar and Queen Idun are back in Arendelle for royal reasons," Gerda, her maid, explained.

"Oh...oh ok," she gave a faint smile to her, as she, herself, knew that her parents were busy...again.

After that, she went back upstairs to change into her green uniform. Then, fixed her hair and put lip balm on. No make-up whatsoever.

"Anna," she said, gently shaking her awake. "Time to wake up sis."

"Yes sis!" Anna yawned. "Is it time already?"

She popped an eye out at her big sister, just to make it clear for her that she's awake.

"Anna, yes, it's 6:15 now and we need to get the bus at 7:15! Wake up lazy!" Elsa complained.

"Oh! 5 more minutes..." she whined, whilst holding her five fingers up and fell back to sleep.

"Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty!" her annoying sister exclaimed, pulling her duvet from her. She squealed, as Elsa giggled.

Turning towards the wardrobe and opening it, Elsa pulled out a dark blue coloured uniform and tossed it, like a pizza, to Anna.

"Get dress," she ordered, looking at her like a stern queen. Or a soon-to-be queen.

As you can see. These two girls are not as what they seem. They are the daughters of the King and Queen from Arendelle, Norway. Elsa is a 12 year old, while Anna is a 9 year old.

Being princesses, whilst being normal like the locals, isn't really that easy. Especially when they are attending a public school...

"Hey! Punzie! Merida! Ariel!" Elsa shouted at her friends, waving her hand to mean hi!

The four friends jumped up and down for they haven't seen each other in the summer holidays. But Elsa wished Anna was here with her, although she has one more year at primary school in order to be with her.

Suddenly, her eyes slowly darted to a boy with white hair, blue eyes and a cheeky grin. It was the one and only Jack Frost.