Chapter 2

j a c k

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head!" A sweet voice sang.

"Jeez, Emma, not too loud..just 5 more minutes," Jack moaned, with his eyes dreary.

"Oh come on," Emma pouted. "It's school and you sir are taking me there."

"Fine. I'll get up!"

His 9 year old sister smiled cheekily, as she watched him get up and led her out of the door. Jeez, he thought, little sisters are really hard to handle.

Jack quickly put on his uniform and got out of his room.

On his way to the kitchen, he saw the clock say 7:45, but classes start at 8:40. There's still time.

"Emma? Is Mum or Dad still there?" He asked.

"Hon, we're still here," his Mum answered.

He sighed. Happily enough, his family will never part. Although, the trouble maker he is (he dates girls a lot) his grades are low...he would do ANYTHING to get attention...

"Hey, Hiccup!" He called to his best bud.

"Oh rhino! Da Frost is back!" Hiccup exclaimed.

As you can see, Jack is Mr. Heartthrob of the school. Being Mr. Popular is twice as harder than getting his grades up.

While walking and talking with Hiccup, he saw a group of girls way ahead of him (from his form, which means he knew them) screaming about whatever girls talk about. Then, for some reason, Hiccup starts to chase him and headed for the girls. He stopped to a halt, since he needed to catch his breath.

Jeez. Stop staring! He thought.

"Oh, hello! You guys must be my new class. Come in!" Their new form tutor greeted.

Everyone from 8OH entered the room and was told to all stand at the back of the classroom. Sir needed to arrange the seating plan. There were eight tables but all of them had four chairs each.

The girl, who he caught staring at him earlier, was Elsa Arendelle. But prefers to be, "The Snow Queen," since she was shy (but not as shy as her friends) and sassy.

Anyways, she was put in a table across him with Hiccup and Ariel. He did the "rhino" signal to his best mate. Elsa rolled her eyes.

Back at his table, with Merida, Kristoff and Lorna, he flirted a bit with Lorna and tried, as well, with Merida.

Merida. One of the shyest, but still has a voice. She had fiery, red, curly hair and aquamarine eyes. Not his type.

Lorna. One of the sassy ones but a bit boyish. Kind though. Hmm... He thought. She had brown, wavy hair.

He turned his attention back to the teacher, who was handing out their new schedules.

"Allow me to introduce myself," he pointed at himself. "I'm Mr. Hugs and I am your new form tutor for this year. I'm not an ordinary, old form tutor. No!" Mr. Hugs moved his pointy finger side to side.

"What kind of form tutor are you, then?" Kristoff asked.

"One of a kind," he replied.

A cheeky grin spread across Jack's face,"What's your real name, Sir?"

"Ah! Cheeky lad. Aren't ya? You will know at the end of the year."

The class sighed. They were really excited to know the answer.

"Anyways, guys, you can get back to chatting. Oh! And one more thing.,if you guys behave a little while longer, I will let you sit wherever you want!" Mr. Hugs announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Jelsa_G45 updated! Surprise! So proud of this chapter. I made it soooooooooooooooo long! XD Happy Half-Term Guys! XD

______________________
2016 Me:
No. No. No. Why? This is horrific! I hate looking back at this.
Oh well...