Chapter 19

e l s a

When she had told everyone farewell, Elsa held on to Jack, since he said they were going to travel by wind. Anna, Kristoff, Mr. Hugs, Astrid, Hiccup, Rapunzel and Flynn were all at the back garden with them. Well, it wasn't an actual goodbye. She was just visiting Burgess. That's all.

"Are you sure I can leave you two here without messing anything up?" She questioned to the couple.

Anna rolled her eyes. "Don't worry! Me and Kristoff will handle it. It's just for a week, right?"

"Right," Jack said. "Come on, Els."

She nodded. "Guys and gals. This isn't goodbye. We will all see each other again. There are no goodbyes but greetings!" She slightly laughed. Elsa was really going to miss them.

"Bye, Hic! Astrid, Anna, Merida, Kristoff, Mr. Hugs, Rapunzel and Flynn," he told them. Then, she punched him. (In a friendly way).

"I already said there wasn't any goodbyes! Jeez, Jack. Weren't you listening?"

By the time they arrived at Jack's house, she smelled blueberry from the kitchen. His parents' house, to be exact. Emma, who was sat on a couch, still looked like herself, but she seemed so grown up.

"Hey, Els?" Jack asked, whilst she turned her head to him. "Why don't you catch up with Emma? Talk or something. Ok?"

Elsa nodded and sat next to her. The couch was green and made of leather. Oh! It was so comfy to sit on!

"Em? Em? Emma?" Emma still didn't say anything. She breathed in and out. "Look. I know it has been a long time, but..."

Suddenly, she hugged her. "I missed you so much!" Tears were streaming down her face, as Emma cried.

"Shh...I missed you, too." She caressed her straight, brown, short hair.

They both heard a beaming voice, who just entered the room. "What's with the drama? Come on! Breakfast is ready!" Jack exclaimed.

After eating those delicious pancakes, she decided to tell him why it was just a week. She led him to the back lake for some privacy. It was going to hurt him. She knew it was. There was a bench to sit on. So, they sat on it.

"Jackson Overland Frost?"

"What is it, Elsa Arendelle?"

"I wanted to tell you why I'm only staying for a week." He nodded to her. "I have to return to my duties as queen in Arendelle. Anna just needs to finish this one, last year. I c-can't promise anything but..." Those baby, blue eyes were so hypnotic. She kept staring at them and Elsa lost the fear that was inside of her.

But he cut her off: "Look, Snowflake. You can promise. No matter if it breaks either of us or...makes us even stronger than before. You know how corny that sounds?"

"Yup."

"Come here and hold my hand. Say what you want to say to me."

"Ok. Being queen is alright and all, but it's also quite hard being one. My subjects want a king to rule by my side but I'm just not ready. I'm just not ready for...marriage."

Jack just laughed. "Marriage? It's your choice, whether if your ready or not. But I think I understand on what your saying. Your saying that you have to go back and I'll have to just wait for you. It's like Lois Lane waiting for Superman to come get her, but the other way round, if you know what I mean? We won't rush this. And, probably you might know this one, 'You can't marry a man you've just met.'"

"So true but I've known you, like, forever! Wow. Another corny saying. Disney's Elsa was right about saying that. Plus, nearly of the other princesses married a man they've just met, but, oh well! You know?"

"Oh I know, Elsa," Jack said, leaning towards her for another kiss.

Their kiss was just so right. Also, she was right about no goodbyes. His lips were warm. Again. She wrapped his arms around him and pulled away.

j a c k

Elsa was so beautiful. She was right: there are no goodbyes. Someday, everyone would meet up halfway. Destiny will only tell.

When the day came, he drove her to the airport. (He couldn't just fly off in front of his parents, could he?) As they arrived, Jack led her to the departing area of the airport.

"Well, this is as far as I could go. Take care, Snowflake and no goodbyes?"

"No goodbyes."

And there she goes, off flying back to her kingdom. Someday, someday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Eh! Why isn't this bold?! Ok. Fine. I blame Marshmallow. Jokes! Yeah, it was short but next chapter will be the ACTUAL ending. No worries! They'll be back together. Ok. See you on the last chapter 20! Thanks SO SO SO SO MUCH for everything! Votes, comments and reads. There will be shoutouts next chappie. XD