Chapter 13

j a c k

Two years later, his relationship with Elsa was still on track. He knew it was her all along (he was just too blind to realise), although she kept denying the dates he'd been planning. Well, he knew why. It was because she was still unsure and had mixed feelings after her parents' death. He understood her. Always and forever.

They were both back at the park, chatting amongst their guests, but it wasn't consider as a date. For the past years, she hadn't accepted a REAL one. Anyways, it was her seventeenth birthday. Her special day.

"Happy Birthday Snowflake," he said, handing her a small box. (It was simple, but that's how she likes her presents. Simple).

She gasped, as it automatically opened. "Wow. Thank you."

Elsa gave him the goo-goo eyes, meaning "please put it on for me." Jack just laughed. "You are such a big girl now. Fine." She raised her plaited braid, when he put on the icy snowflake necklace.

She turned to face him. Woah. Beautiful. "I can't thank you enough..." She said, while eyes closed, then opened. "I-I need to--"

"Time to cut the cake!" Kristoff shouted to the others. He was hugging her sister, Anna. Yes. They were together and...dating.

"We better leave it till later," Jack grabbed her hand. She was shaking. Why? "Hey, it's your birthday party. Just smile. Ok?" She nodded. What was wrong with her? They walked towards everyone. (And the cake, more importantly).

"Ok! Ok! Guys and gals! Over here!" Merida gathered everyone for a selfie. "One, two and three!"

"Let's cut the cake!" Anna cheered. "Oh! And happy birthday sis!" Elsa giggled because of the sight of her sister with a plastic knife and fork in her hand, ready to eat it.

"Well...the birthday gal is here," Hiccup said. Oh! Thanks buddie! "So let's sing happy birthday!"

"Music is on cue!" Rapunzel started the music, along with Flynn. "Happy birthday..."

"To you!" Everyone sang the whole song. Done. Over with.

It was his turn to make Elsa happy, again. "Elsa?" She hummed in response. This was the best time to say it. "Would you do the honours of dating me, your hot, sexy Frost king, for the first time in forever?"

Elsa snorted hysterically. Oh, yes. He was the hot, sexy Frost king. "Frost king? What the heck, Jack? I will! I will! I will date you!"

"Thanks, Elsa." Jack winked at her, smirking his signature smirk.

By the time everyone went home (or had sleepovers to attend), they were ready to go. Ready to go for the date that was unplanned. Wow. First date with Elsa. This was going to be amazing!

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go Romeo." She tried copying his signature smirk, but failed. No one can do his smirk!

After half an hour of walking, he found a perfect restaurant: Days. He knew she would love dining here because it was full of food and...chocolate! Elsa adores chocolate!

"Wow. Ooh!" Elsa awed at the scenery. "What is that amazing smell?" Her nose scented the air.

"Chocolate?"

"Yes, chocolate!"

Jack turned to the waiter. "A table for two, please."

As she stopped trying to get to the dessert table, he pulled her to him and they both followed the waiter to their table. Politely, he pulled out her chair, making Elsa sit down. Then, he went to sit on his chair.

"What drinks do you two want?" Asked the man.

"Water, please." They both said in unison.

The guy wrote what they wanted. "Alright. Enjoy our all you can eat buffet." And he left.

"You go first, I'll take care of the table." Jack said.

"Fine. But we will talk. It's pretty serious," Elsa reminded him.

Waiting patiently, he thought of what their conversation might be about. Her being a queen? No. She would never leave him. Plus, she told him she was going to live here, in England, forever. Hmm. Did she had an affair? Heck! Jack. What are you thinking?

By the time she came back, her plate was full of chocolates. No surprise reaction there. It was then his turn to get his food. He will be back in a second.

He was back. His plate was filled with chips, mini sauces, onion rings and other fried stuff.

"So..." He started. "What is it that you were going to tell me?"

"Uh..." Elsa stopped for ten seconds. "I need the loo. Be back in a sec!"

Minutes past, and Jack started to worry. No. She was just in the bathroom. A while later, a girl (who he kind of recognised) came up to him. It was Lorna.

"Hey Jack!" Then, she kissed his mouth, unexpectedly. Eww! Why was she doing this?!

Finally, he pushed her off. "Get away from...me." His eyes were at Elsa's. No. This can't be happening.

"Why?" Her voice croaked. Slowly, she went farther away from him.

"Elsa! Wait! Wait! It's not what you think!" He called to her, going towards her, as she went further.

"No, Jack!" Elsa yelled. Elsa, please understand. "You know what I was going to tell you?!"

"What?"

"I'm going back to Arendelle! That's what! I'm never going back! Ever! I was going to stay, but you made a reason for me to go!" She breathed heavily. "I gotta go..."

And there she was, walking away from him. Running away from him. Why did this happened? It was all Lorna's fault! God! He was so messed up!

e l s a

She was the one that told Lorna to kiss him. It was the only way of making a clear reason to him. Sorry Jack...

It was her reason to leave, because it was to be on her seventeenth birthday that she would go back to Arendelle, and to be prepared to be queen. She hurt him. Made him confused. It was like the most horrible feeling ever. Confused. She knew this was going to end.

On the plane to Arendelle, she peered out her window, before it took flight. No more mix of pouring and sunny weather. Bye, England. Bye, Anna. Bye...Jack.

When she arrived at her kingdom, the townspeople were rejoiced that she finally came. She put on her best smile, although it was fake. Inside, she was thinking that Anna might have told Jack already about the queen business, and the way that she loved him so much. Anna knew the plan.

"Good morning Arendelle!" She greeted. A new place, job and life. Typical Elsa.

j a c k

"What?!" He nearly screamed at Anna.

"Yes, she's in Arendelle. I am so sorry Jack," she apologised.

"No. Don't. Seriously, I am the one who has to be sorry."

"Why?"

"I hurt her..."

"What?!" It was her turn to scream.

"Not on purpose. No! I would never do that!"

She sighed. "No matter what, Jack. She loved you and always."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
:'( I have tears running down my face right now. It's true Elsa loves Jack. But this is how the story goes. I don't want to ruin the ending. So, the next chap with be about Jack. Ok. No more reveals.Who needs some tissues? *gets box of Kleenex* Here you go.