Chapter 20

e l s a

Months past and it was Anna's graduation in college. Elsa? Well, she had to flew back to England for her sister's sake. It was exciting, seeing her on the front stage, ready to jump for joy, when they would announce her awards.

Then, the headteacher called out, "Anna Arendelle."

With Kristoff and the others at her side, (except Jack because he had to work and she hasn't seen him since they were at the airport) cheered for her. They were already graduated. She saw that Mr. Hugs (well, Olaf) was there, too.

"Wohoo! That's my sister! Whoop! Whoop! Go Anna!" She shouted, making Anna giggle, instead of the annoyed look.

After that, her giddy, little (well, not so little anymore) sister went up to the stand and spoke through the microphone: "Is this thing on? Ok. It's on," she said, tapping it. Anna cleared her throat. "I would like to say it has been a good year for all of us; ups and downs. So...I think some of you might know my sister, Elsa, who is just at the front there. Ok. You may heard or might not of heard that she didn't graduate as a student here and I want to make that happen today. Elsa! Come up here!" There was a loud applause, when she came up to the stage. Oh Anna!

"H-hi!" Elsa, nervously said through the mic.

"I am NOT here to announce that Els will be graduated," everyone gasped, when she announced that. "Don't worry! I know someone who can persuade the head to graduate here now."

"And who would that be, Anna?" She asked her smiling sister. They were both facing each other and their shoulders were to the audience.

Suddenly, a voice from behind them said, "Me." She turned around, shocked to see the one and only...Jackson Overland Frost. He still looked the same. That mischievous to sensible guy she had met was right in front of her. "Hi, Elsa Arendelle." Elsa stepped forward, slowly and hugged him. She missed him SO much! Anna did this. Didn't she?

"I missed you!" She said to him, pulling away to give him some breath.

Jack laughed, "Hey, Snowflake. Ok. I'm gonna persuade Mr. Hugs, who will persuade the head to have you graduated." He walked to Olaf and he went to the head, making him nod.

"I announce Elsa Arendelle graduated!" The head announced, whilst everyone clapped for her. She just stood there in front of them.

A while later on, there was dancing and music in the hall. It was already 6pm but the skies have turn dark. Elsa decided to take Jack to the front field.

Tapping her pointy fingers together, whilst walking, she thought about what she was going to say. He was just tagging along behind her and not speaking.

j a c k

As Jack tagged along behind her, he was thinking on what he was going to say to her. She was just leading the way. Until they stopped to a halt by a kerb. Elsa turned around to face him.

"It has been along time, right?" She said to him.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"So..." Elsa leaned in and gave him the kiss of his life. She really did miss him. Didn't she? Well, he missed her the way she missed him. Then, she pulled away. "What job did you get for the past few months?"

"Well, I've been working at McDonald's and earning a lot," Jack replied to her question. "And...I've been waiting for you." He added, winking at her.

"You don't need your charm to make me fall in love with you!" He was shocked, when she said that. "Just kidding, Frost! I've already fallen for you."