Chapter 11

e l s a

The day had gone by so quickly, that the clock struck 3, in English. Time for the reveal, Jack Frost.

She looked to her right. He was still chatting to Hiccup. Probably Hiccup was getting advice to win Astrid.

Walking out of the school ahead, with her backpack at back, she waited for Frost at the gates. As she saw him coming (slowly, uh!) towards her. Still flirting with girls. Jeez, Jack. Haven't you stopped?

Elsa guessed that he was waiting for someone, as well. (As if he didn't notice her standing beside him). Or that he thought she was waiting. Oh! Misunderstood, again.

When everyone was gone (in a few minutes flat), they were the last ones standing there. Both were quite quiet, until someone broke the silence.

Or, rather, both, in unison, said, "So-"

"Well, ladies first," she clarified, pointing to herself. "So let's g-"

He interrupted, rudely. Why do you gotta be so rude, Jack? "Let's go."

"That was what I was going to say, until you gladly cut in," Elsa said, sarcastically.

While Jack guide the way and she, tagging along behind, her thoughts were: "this jerk," or "why the hell did I made this deal!" When they finally reached the top of the hill, they turned right towards Tesco's. Elsa was still thinking that this thing would turn out pretty ugly. Not ugly, as in ugly, but the attitude. She was sick of him! A bit. Just, a bit.

Then, he stopped to a halt. "The playground bit of the park? Or the garden bit of it?" His eyes were full with other questions. She could tell.

She shook it off. "Garden." The garden was her answer, because that was when she and her family hang out, a lot. Not much, anymore. She hold back the tears, thinking of her parents.

As they entered the garden (more of a maze), they saw the green hedges, tulips (oh, how she loved tulips! Especially the blue ones) and the stone path that leads to three paths: one in the middle, right and left. They both gaze at the beautiful scenery. She loved it here. It brought her back so many treasured memories.

She smiled. Light bulb! "Hey! I have an idea! I'll go on the right path, whilst you go on the left one. Then we'll meet up in the middle, and talk there. Soun-"

"Sounds good," Jack literally read her mind. She was going to say that!

"On the count of three," she was ready to run. "One...two...three!"

And she ran for her life. It was only a few metres to the middle. She, also, heard him running and at the same speed as her. She was panting hard, as she made the turn and fell down on someone. Oh! She was such a clumsy clown!

"I-I am so sorry," Elsa stammered. Her face was inches away from his. His face. They're eyes were locked together. Seriously, Elsa, stop!

"Well, let's talk," Jack said, standing up. "Ok...here it goes."

She was still dumbfounded. Why was she even like that? "...So, what was it you were going to tell me?" Proudly, she stood up straight. Just to show him the confidence she has.

He just pulled out that stick his sister was cracking on about. "This. This is what I wanted to tell you." His eyes focused on the scenery around them.

"The stick?"

"Heck, no! It's not a stick! I've told you already. It's a staff!" Jack raised his voice.

"Ok! Ok!" He seemed too precious around his stick.

"Anyways, um..."

"What? Spill it out!" She was too excited and losing her patience.

"If I can't tell you, then I'll show you," he said. No one was around. So, he did it.

A wave of his stick, amazed her. It was snowing...in spring! It was heaven! Afterwards, he gave a touch of frost to the green hedges. Heck, yes! Powers. How will she control them? Unlike him, she couldn't even create something cool with them, yet. Should she tell him?

"Jack...that was brilliant! More than that, actually..." Elsa complimented.

Jack shrugged. "It is my specialty."

Dancing like an idiot, she laughed at him so hard. She stopped laughing. There was nothing to giggle about but weep. Crying with all her might (but just sniffling), Jack might even thought she was crying out for joy. But she wasn't.

He turned serious. "Ok, so your happy, right? Uh...are you ok? Are you cold? Well, all I could do is keep you cold..."

She felt a cold hand on her shoulder, although the cold never bothered her. "I'm fine. The cold never bothered me anyway." She quoted, from her favourite Disney character, Elsa. But, she does relate to her, in a way.

"You quoted that from Disney's Elsa. Didn't you?" Frost guessed.

Elsa nodded. She wanted to tell him. "Yeah...but there is a real thing about me that's related to Disney's Elsa."

"And what would that be? That you have magical ice powers and that your going to be queen at 21?" He said, sarcastically.

"Hey! I'm not even joking! Look..." And at the wave of her hand, an icy snowflake burst out. He had (probably) the same shocking face as she did.

"Wow. You know...you could do so much more than that!" Jack complimented.

For awhile, they played in their snow, making snowmen, having snowball fights. It was the best that she had ever had! Sadly, it ended and their eyes met.

He was breathing heavy. "You play good."

"Not so much of a player now, are you Frost?" She smirked. Then, closing her eyes and going forwards (she could even hear him move towards her), her cold lips touched his icy ones. Woah. His were warm. She opened her eyes. "Woah."

His hair was messy (well, it was usually like that). "Woah."

And that was only the beginning...

_________________________________________________________________________________________
*FANGIRLING SO HARD!!!!!* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG! I need to calm down! I just cannot believe I just...woah. Too speechless! XD I hope that was ok. Anyways, see ya next chappie! This story will end in a few chapters....:( But don't worry ;) my book "Waiting For Superman (Jelsa FanFic)" is still on the go. Plus, a new book called (not published yet) "Three Songs And One Love Story (A Jelsa Story)" would be out. See ya people next chapter! XD