xxvii. malfoy manor

┊͙˚

┊͙˚.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
mud blood ┊͙✧˖*°

𝓔lora and Regulus appeared in the living room of the Malfoy Manor, the room was dimly lit and held a strange orb towards it. Ariyah was in one corner of the room, her hands chained to a chair and a piece of fabric covering her mouth, tears fell from her cheeks as she looked towards the ground where Sirius Black lay, his body limp and blood covering his chest. "No!" The younger brother yelled towards his brother, getting up to run towards him as Elora did the same but they were quickly blasted back towards the other end of the room.

Tom walked into the room, laughter on his face and his posture held strongly. "I knew the two of you would never be loyal to me, even with the marks caved into your skin" The boy spat, staring strongly at Elora as he spoke. Ariyah fell silent, looking towards the two in disbelief. The blonde began to cry, tears falling down her cheeks and into a messy pool on the floor. "So I have conjured up a new plan, to gain both of your full obedience" The brunette boy walked towards Sirius, kicking his limb body and pointing his wand towards Ariyah.

"Bellatrix, if you would kindly sort this dirty mud-blood out" He spoke, the girl jumping with joy as she ran over and grabbed the brunette tightly. "Don't touch her!" Elora screamed, standing up and pointing her own wand towards Tom. "I swear- do not touch her" She repeated, Tom beginning to laugh as Bella did the same.

"Expelliarmus" Lucius called out, blasting her wand from her hand as Tom walked closer. "As for this one, she can go in the cellar" He spoke, grabbing tightly onto Regulus as Lucius dragged her down towards the room. Elora looked over to Narcassia who quickly looked away, "Please" She called out but the girl did nothing, she just started down at Sirius, a tear in her eye and a frown on her face.

"Dont hurt her Malfoy or I swear to god I will kill you" Regulus screamed down to the blonde who harshly pushed the girl behind the barred doors and locked it tight. "Enjoy your stay" The blonde spat, smirking as he trailed back up the stairs.

Tom pulled Regulus towards the centre of the room, sitting him on the chair Ariyah had once sat at. "Im not a mud-blood, neither is Sirius, me and Elora have done everything you have asked and my family has been loyal to you so why are you doing this" Regulus shouted towards Tom who paced infront of him slowly. "Haven't I told you?" Tom began, laughter in his voice and a smirk on his lips. "Killing mud-bloods doesnt matter to me anymore...for many months now my new target has been you" The boy spoke, Regulus, face dropping as he head Eloras shouts from the cellar below. "You want to kill me?" The boy asked, shifting in his seat as he was eager to know why.

"With you around, Elora has no chance of becoming one of us, she will stand by your every move and kneel at your presence" Tom grew angrier as he spoke, his wand clutching tighter in his hand. "She doesnt love you Riddle, she won't ever love you" Regulus laughed, causing Tom to reach forward and point the wand towards his neck.

As he did so screams came from the room next to them. "Get off of me" Ariyah screamed, her screams of agony and pain sending Regulus into anger, "Kill me, but let Ariyah and Elora go" He panicked, pulling at the chains which held his arms down. "Oh I will, but you know your cousin holds a deep disliking for the girl, maybe it has something to do with your brother? He seems to be awful smitten over her"

Ariyahs screams became even louder, her cries filling up the room as Sirius began to slowly wake up, his voice aching and his skin bleeding. He looked around the room, noting Ariyah absence and suddenly catching onto her screams. "No-" He shouted, getting up and running towards the room, in which Tom let him.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

As Sirius appeared inside the room he pulled out his wand, pointing it at his cousin who held Ariyah down, a knife in her hand and blood falling from the girls wrist. She had carved something into it, but he couldn't quite see it yet, her tears covered her face and her whimpers left the boy with a sudden dull ache in his heart. "Cousin- I will kill you- I swear, I will kill you right now if you don't get off of her" Sirius meant ever word, his wand shaking in his hand as he pointed it towards the curly haired girl. Bellatrix laughed, Peter appearing at the girls side with his own wand, sending Sirius' away from his hand. "Peter..." The boy whispered, in pure disbelief as he watched his bestfriend stand by his cousins side. The boy looked down to Ariyah, his own eyes watering as he read the words 'mud blood' carved deep into her arm, each letter forming pools of blood which stained her skin.

"Ariyah" He whispered towards the girl, her expression numb and unable to form any words as she simply just stared back at him, a single droplet falling from her eye and splashing hardly against the wooden floor.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

Elora paced the room, kicking at the iron bars as a figure appeared infront of her, it was Kreacher. "Kreacher! You must help me, Regulus is up there, and Sirius I think he's dead, Ariyah is screaming and-" The elf reached over, holding onto her hand. "I am here to help, don't worry girl. Be ready" He spoke, vanishing for a moment and suddenly re appearing with her wand. "You know what to do" He spoke, disappearing once more as the girl hid behind the brick wall.

Lucius walked down towards the door, opening it to try and find the girl, as he stepped in a spell was cast, causing him to fall against the floor. Elora climbed over the boy, running up towards the steps. Bellatrix had dragged both Ariyah and Sirius into the room, Peter Pettigrew assisting a wand at each of their throats.

"alohormora" Elora shouted, unlocking the chains over Regulus' arms. The boy stood up, Peter, Bella, Sirius and Ariyah underneath the glass chandelier. The light from above began to move, Kreacher placing his self on top of it as it fell. Ariyah and Sirius ran one way, the girl falling into the boys arms as he held her closely. The two got up, running towards Regulus who was now by Eloras side. Tom raised a wand towards them, "Stupify" Elora yelled, sending the boy falling backwards. Kreacher appeared by their side holding onto Regulus hand closely. "Stupid Elf, you could've killed me!" Bellatrix yelled towards Kreacher who snarled.

"Kreacher never meant to kill, only to save his friends" As he said this Bellatrix waved her wand, along with Peter. Kreacher clicked his fingers, the two of their wands blasting away from them. "How dare you take a witches wand!" Bellatrix shouted, standing up immediately.

"How dare you defy your masters!" She shouted, Regulus holding tighter onto the elfs hand. "Kreacher only has one master, and that is Regulus Black" He shouted back. "And Kreacher has come to save Regulus and his friends" He added.

As Kreacher held tightly onto their hands, he quickly apparated them out and away from the manor.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜