xvi. kreacher

☄

☄. *. ⋆CHAPTER SIXTEEN

the order of the phoenix*ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝓔lora had waited for Ariyah and Lily to fall asleep before sneaking out of her room to meet Regulus. The boy hadn't changed out of his uniform when she found him and every aspect of him appeared darker.

"Are you okay?" Elora asked, not a word forming from his mouth as he pulled her along and towards the slytherin common room. It was risky being out this late, especially given what had happened earlier in the day. The blonde had debated sending a letter home to her brother, telling him everything but something was stopping her.

"I thought we were going to the common room?" Elora asked, her expression confused when she realised they had missed the turning for it. The boy said nothing, each stride speeding up and the grip on her arm growing tighter.

They walked until they reached the floor, standing outside of an empty wall. "I don't understand?" The blonde asked, the boy quickly shushing her and turning to face it. Before she could say anymore a door appeared in the centre.

"Come on" He said, gesturing her inside. Behind the walls of the door was a very large room, it appeared to be never ending as there was no sign of any walls at any end of it. The continents were filled of piles of old chairs and tables, cabinets and books.

The pair walked until they reached a rather large table, Tom sat at one end and the others on each side. "You made it" He spoke.

Elora took her seat next to Regulus, the other Slytherins glaring at her for who and what she was. The girl looked over to the boy, she had hoped he would speak up but he said nothing. "No one is to speak of the death of the Ravenclaw, if so you will be killed in return"

Every word which fell from Toms mouth was poison, and any glimpse of hope the two had of getting out of this mess was long gone and instead they were left with fear.

"And if we no longer want to be part of the group?" The girl asked, laughter escaping Toms lips in response.

"Then you will be killed"

It wasn't the violence that scared the girl, it was the fact that she had known this boy, grew up with him, and now all she could see past those brown eyes and locks was evil.

"I am here to only make this world a better place, you said it yourself Black. We need justice" Tom snapped, slamming his fist against the table and standing up from his chair.

"And you're going to help me" He pointed towards Elora, a smile dancing against his cheeks. "You are the one I fear as the most disloyal, and so loyal is what you will become"

The girl said nothing, she wanted to look over to Regulus but she was smart enough to know he wasn't looking back. "Everyone else is free to go" He said, flicking them away with the movement of his hand.