-the battle of hogwarts, the end.

—If you're interested in buying a physical copy of the book,please leave your instagram namein the comments <3—

If you're interested in buying
a physical copy of the book,
please leave your instagram name
in the comments <3

𝓐 dark force settled over Hogwarts, the candles in the hall turning dim and the settled sun reaching its course. "They're here" Regulus whispered, sitting up from his bed and dragging Elora with him.

"Now?" The blonde panicked, almost forgetting everything they had planned. The situation with her and Sirius consumed her mind enough to forget all about Tom Riddle and the plans he had in store.

"Get changed now, i'll go and find the others" Regulus whispered a little loud, reaching over and planting a kiss on her lips before heading for the door.

"I'll keep you safe Elora, I promise" But before she could respond he had already disappeared.

She could hear the shouts and screams from students out in the corridors, The sound of Dumbledore sending everyone to their common rooms.

The fear she faced clung to her like a bad scent, this was it. The time had come.

She pulled on her robe, fixing it in place and holding her wand for dear life. "Remember your spells, out-smart them, be quick" She told herself, running out of the dorm to be faced with numerous Slytherin students all looking as scared as eachother.

"You shouldn't be here, you need to head to the Gryffindor common room" Spoke a voice amongst the crowd, she didn't know who the voice belonged to, as they all looked at her as though she were the enemy.

She pushed past the students heading for the exit, but the moment she stepped out it was like nothing she had ever seen. Students ran every which way, fear laced on each of their faces as they clung to their friends and family for life. The sound is what got her, the sound of their own terror, swirling through their throats as though they were being chased by the devil himself.

"Elora!" A voice called, she looked up to see Remus and Ariyah at the top of the staircase. "Where do we go?" She called up, running towards them, both of their wands tightly in their hands.

"Regulus said the forbidden forest, that's the only way we will be able to face them"

As she went to respond the air around them turned black, a voice slithering around their minds like water as it spoke.

"If you don't come to the forbidden forest to
meet your death, then we will kill every last person in this school"

She knew the voice all too well, it was Tom.

"Ariyah I love you" Elora spoke, wrapping her arms around the girls neck. "I'm so sorry you have to be part of this but I need you to know that I love you" She whispered, kissing her hair and hugging her tighter.

"I love you too, and I forgive you for everything, You're my bestfriend and if it means fighting for my life i'll do it" She said back, her arms finding their way back to her side as the too looked towards Remus.