iv. extra credit

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ chapter four

tobacco and cologne₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

It now turns to
third person, sorry
in advance but i promise
it's better this way :)

"𝓔lora! Please follow me, I have some extra credit work you can do seen as you won't be participating in the trip to hogsmeade" Professor Slughorn gestureded the Gryffindor towards his office. The girl felt relieved, atleast this way she could try and get ahead of Riddle, she thought to herself.

Turning the corner to walk into the classroom she stumbled at the sight of a particular Slytherin sat amongst the front of the classroom. Tom had hit tie barely connected, his head placed against the crook of his hand whilst a cauldron bubbled to his right. His eyes traced over the continents of a book which lay infront of him.

"Actually Sir, I think I have homework to catch up on" Elle stuttered, turning away to try and walk out of the door without the humiliation of Riddles one liners.

The moment the words left the blondes mouth, Tom turned around, his eyes narrowing when he saw saw the Gryffindor. He held an empty glass bottle in his hand now, the other stirring the cauldron. The brunettes teeth gritted with every step Elora took closer to the table. His brown waves of hair fell against his forehead, his chestnut orbs glowing against the fire when he opened his mouth to speak. "Oh come on Emmerson, don't let my talent intimidate you"

The blonde chewed the inside of her mouth, she did not want to be stuck here with Riddle after their encounter earlier but she also felt as though she had no other choice. Slughorn blinked rapidly, turning his head from the boy to the girl, letting out an irritated sigh.

"Well I will leave you two to it and get back once your poly juice potions are made" The professor announced, stumbling out of the classroom a little too quickly.

The blondes hand shook slightly with every page of the book she turned. Silence had grown between the two and for once she slightly wished he had something rude to say.

After a while, Elora couldn't help but glance over at Tom, he stayed silent whilst he finished stirring his potion, His lips pursed with concentration. She admired the way his eyes glossed over with hints of hardwood, and the way he tapped his fingers against the table when he was growing impatient with the potion.

"I've done" Elle smiled, clasping her hands together as she stood up. Tom took a strong look at the girl, he had been sat here long before her and his wasn't quite done yet. His orbs looked down at her cauldron as a broad grin pursed his lips.
"Well...It's black" The boy said, trying desperately to withhold his amusement. "And?" The gryffindor snapped, leaning over to look into her cauldron.