Chapter Eight.

"Momma no! Harry can't die!" Bri sobbed.

The mom smiled sadly, "calm down hun, I'm not even done with the story."

Bri nodded and wiped her nose off on her sleeve.

The mom realized that Evie was being to quiet so she looked over Bri and found her deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about Evie?" The mom quietly asked.

Evie looked up with her eyebrows scrunched, "what happened to Louis?"

The mom sighed lovingly, "I can't tell you just yet because then it will ruin the whole story" the mom explained.

Evie went back to her thinking trying to figure out the missing puzzle piece.

"So..Ha-Harry doesn't die?" Bri asked in a squeaky voice.

The mother chuckled, "if it makes you feel better no he doesn't. But for the rest of this story you have to pay close attention."

Both of the girls nodded and curled back up underneath the blanket.

"I wish daddy was here to listen to the story as well" Evie said.

"I know hun, but he has something big going on in a couple of days and he needs all the rest he can get" the mom explained running her hand through Evie's hair.

"Plus he already knows the end" the mom mumbled.

Before the girls could take notice or ask any more questions, the mom continued.

"Ready for me to go on?" The mother asked smiling softly.

"Yes!" Both the girls screamed. The mother quieted them down and once again picked up from where she had left off.