Chapter Five.

"Hello?" Liam asked into the phone. Everything seemed to be at a standstill and silent.

Everyone was confused, so now there was just a whole bunch of staring at each other like someone just committed a murder.

"Yeah. Ok that is fine....I will tell them. Thank you bye" Liam ended the call before rubbing his forehead.

"Who was it Li?" Niall asked quietly.

"Oh uh..it was our managers. They don't want us doing anything besides some interviews and any concerts coming up are being moved forward" Liam said.

Everyone gasped, "why?!" Harry yelled. They couldn't do this to him. He loved his fans and the last thing he needed is for them to be disappointed in him.

"Harry calm down" Liam said cautiously.

Harry threw and hands up and groaned, "why?!!!" He said yanking at his hair.

"Harry calm down, it's only because they think it would be good for us to take a break right now" Liam said walking up to him.

Harry stopped and looked up. "What won't you tell me?" He asked.

His headache was back and nothing seemed to be ok.

"Calm down" Liam said repeating himself.

Harry also felt Louis's presence and looked behind him.

Louis softly grabbed Harry's hand and smiled.

A feeling of warmth and happiness spread through him and suddenly Harry didn't care anymore. Everything was kinda ok.

Suddenly Harry's phone vibrated. Harry grabbed it out of his pocket and saw a text from Louis.

Louis:
Calm down love, everything will be ok.

Harry looked up and bit his lip,

Harry:
What if it isn't, what is everyone hiding from me? And why can't I remember?

Louis:
It's ok, just be patient and everything will fall into place. I promise :)

Harry looked up and nodded at a smiling Louis. All Harry had to do was believe Louis and he had no problem with that at all.

"Harry what's going on?" Niall asked.

Harry realized the two boys were watching him and he felt his face flush.

"Oh nothing just Twitter" he said with a quick forced smile.

Harry snuck a glance at a laughing Louis and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Alright well I'm going to go check in on zayn and tell him, Niall order something in and Harry just take it easy" Liam ordered.

Harry smiled and nodded.

Niall was more than happy to order food and Liam ran back up the stairs to go check on zayn.

"Louis what do you want to do?" Harry asked.

Harry turned toward Louis but was interrupted by a nialler.

"Harry!!!"

Harry rolled his eyes holding up a finger at Louis, "wait just a moment" he said and ran to the kitchen.

"What?!" Harry said throwing his hands up. Niall gave him a strange look and shook his head.

"We are having Chinese, what do you want?" Niall asked.

"Oh Um, just get me some noodles with that breaded chicken stuff" Harry said.

Niall shook his head, "unbelievable" he muttered.