Chapter Seven.

Pain ripped through Harry's chest and his face stung.

Everything hurt but he felt like he was drowning in ice water.

He couldn't breath and everything that he was thinking was full of panic.

He was dying and he didn't understand how?.

He just felt it, it felt like half of himself was being ripped out of his grasp.

His chest was on fire and he was in so much pain.

But the pain that was once there was now gone. There was a silent relief spreading through his body relaxing his bones until he came too.

Harry was currently curled into a ball on the floor.

What the hell was happening to him?!.

A sob ripped through his mouth as he laid there. He wouldn't tell anyone about this, but he suddenly felt half empty?

Something was wrong and he could feel it.

After another couple of minutes, Harry got up and brushed himself off. He wouldn't tell anyone about this, so he walked up the steps and wiped away his tears.

"There you are! I was wondering where you went" Niall laughed.

Harry didn't know what to say, so he came up with a lie.

"Yeah..I wanted..wanted to..to watch the end of the..the movie" Harry stuttered out. He always sucked at lying.

Niall nodded obviously not taking notice to his stutter.

"Ok well, Liam is actually going to go with you to the store. He doesn't want you driving" Niall said opening the fridge door.

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know, just because. With everything that is going on lately. You know Liam" Niall said before chugging out of the milk carton.

Harry nodded and walked to the front door, "I'm leaving liammm" Harry called out.

Not a second later, Liam came bounding down the stairs with his coat on and everything.

"Let's go!" Liam said smiling, and with that the both of them made there way out.

As soon as they made it to the store, it was drizzling outside. 

Barely anyone was in the store to which both of the boys were grateful for, so they started there shopping right away.

They went down each isle and asked each other questions on who eats what.

"Oh we need more milk, Niall has decided to chug it" Harry said.

Liam laughed and nodded, "alright then".

Harry walked down the isle of the candy and started throwing in random stuff that looked good.

What would Louis like?

Harry stopped and found a weird candy bar that called Louis's name, so he threw it in the cart.

"You good to go?" Liam asked, Harry whipped around and nodded.

"Alright then, let's go"

So with that they checked out and headed back into the rain.

"I didn't know it was supposed to rain" Harry said getting into the car.

"I did!" Liam said in a song like voice.

Harry shook his head and looked out the window.

"Hey, before we leave. I wanted to talk to you" Liam said.

Harry looked over at Liam, "what is it?"

"I just wanted to know how you've been? You've scared me quite a few times already and I just want to make sure you're ok"

Harry nodded but turned his attention back to the window to watch the water droplets race down the window.

It was soothing but his mind was racing.

"I'd like to think I'm ok. A lot has happened, and I know that you and the rest of the boys are keeping something from me but that's not the part that hurts."

Harry took in a huge breath of air and continued;

"I've been having flashbacks and for some reason it feels like someone really close to me got hurt and t-taken away from me" Harry sniffled.

Harry avoided eye contact as soon as he felt the tears.

Liam at the moment was contemplating on whether or not to tell the poor boy. He really wanted too but he thinks the others should be there as well.

"C'mere harry" Liam said softly,

Harry didn't acknowledge Liam but instead kept looking out the window.

"Harry I know there is a lot going on right now, but I-

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry screamed.

Liams mouth fell open, what the hell?!.

Before Liam could get a word out, Harry was out of the car and was running.

He didn't know where, but he needed to get away. From everything and everyone.

"Harry come back!"

Harry didn't respond he just kept running through the rain that was now thickly falling.

As he was running tears blurred his vision and he couldn't see. So what happens next is very unexpected.

Thoughts cloud Harry's head but what stops him in his tracks is the screeching sound that is coming right for him.

Harry stopped and whipped his head around only to be blinded by oncoming headlights.

"HARRY NO!"

And then lights out.