Chapter Ten.

Days passed and everything was eerily quiet.

Harry got out of the hospital with luckily, just a concussion. Louis popped in and out just enough to make himself noticeable otherwise nobody knew where he was going.

Liam was playing mother hen and making sure everyone was ok but he was secretly hurting, zayn was quiet and stuck to his drawings, and finally, Niall was being clingy and had major mood swings.

All in all nothing was like it was and on top of things their manager just had to call.

Buzz
Buzz

"Hello?" liam said answering the phone.

All the boys were actually sitting in the living area so now all attention was on Liam.

"What...no you said we may have a couple interviews....none of the boys are ready!.....yeah I understand...see you in a few" and with that Liam slammed the phone down.

There was tension in the air and very awkward silence.

Niall was the first one to break it "what's happening?"

Liam ran his hand down his face, "they want us to do a small gig"

All the boys turned red and flushed, well besides harry who was excited and didn't see a problem with it.

"Yesss!!!!!" Harry exclaimed.

Harry then stood up and jumped around excited.

"Why aren't you guys happy? All of us get to sing together again." Harry said flinging his arms around.

No one responded.

So Harry turned to Louis who was sitting criss cross on the floor.

"Louis come on, we get to make fans happy!" Harry said latching onto Louis hand.

Louis yanked his hand back and shook his head.

Harry was hurt, Louis had never been so harsh towards him.

"Harry knock it off"

Harry looked up with even more hurt in his eyes as he stared at Niall.

Niall was staring at Harry like he could just rip his head off.

"Niall?"

Niall shook his head and stood up abruptly.

"Knock it off! You have no right to act like everything is ok!" Niall ranted.

Harry stepped back appalled, where the hell was this coming from? Cant a guy just be happy about a small gig?.

"Shut up Niall" Harry said now angry and confused. Seemed he was confused about everything lately.

Niall saw red as he jumped on Harry knocking both of them to the ground.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP HARRY! ITS TIME TO RELIZE THAT HE'S GONE!" Niall screamed with tears rushing down his face.

Harry's breath got caught in his throat and gasps could be heard through out the room.

Everything must have caught up with Niall because as soon as he said what he said, he turned deathly pale and a sob broke though him.

"He's gone."

"My big brother is gone"

Niall whispered these things to himself as he crawled off of Harry and curled into a ball.

Harry continued to lay where he was frozen. Liam on the other hand sprinted over to Niall and pulled his small frame into his arms.

"It's ok, it's ok nialler" Liam whispered in his ear.

Liam knew that it wasn't because the band aid that was once covering the wound has fallen off and now it was open for everything to injure it even more.

Zayn was holding himself and crying now, Liam had let his floodgate open, so now everyone was a crying mess...besides Harry.

Harry sat up and looked at all of them before a searing pain ripped through his head blinding him.

He hissed in pain and grabbed at his head willing the pain to go away.

"Harry!"

"I love you Harry"

"Hi"

"He's my hazza and no one else's"

"No! Jimmy protested"

Louis's voice filled Harry's head and it had finally occurred to Harry that the dam had broken.

The wall he had unintentionally put up has been brought down and now it was all coming back to him.

The fights he had with Louis, the games, the laughter, the make out sessions, and the first time they ever saw each other.

It was all back and Harry could have cried with relief if it wasn't for the particular memory that had put his wall up in the first place.

Tears fell down his face as he remembered.

"Do you remember now?"

Harry turned his head finding Liam crying right next to him.

Harry nodded as a sob wracked through his body. Harry fell forward into his knees pressing his hand over his heart.

His whole world was grey, his chest hurt so badly, and everything he was pushing back was coming up.

Sobs escaped his lips and in the end, he knew that his boo bear wasn't there to wipe them away or to hold him....he was dead and he wasn't coming back.

**********************
Sorry, it's so short.

Figured anyone who was reading would like a moment to cry.