Chapter Six.

Harry's scream never seemed to stop as he sank to his knees and tears were spilling down his cheeks.

Only then did he realize the boys were surrounding him trying to see what was wrong.

But Harry couldn't think, this had to be a nightmare. It just had to be.

"Harry what's wrong?" He heard Liam ask urgently. Harry crawled backwards and into the boys arms sobbing while pointing at Louis.

"L-Louis" Harry sobbed. The boys were majorly confused.

"What?!" Niall asked looking to where Louis was standing.

"I can't lose him a-again" Harry choked out curling into a ball and hiding his face in Liam's sweatshirt.

The boys were all just staring at each other, seemed to be the thing right about now.

"What do you mean...again?" Liam said softly in harry's ear.

Harry's sobs lessend just enough for him to lift his head.

He shook his head while wiping his eyes "I-I don't know where that came from" he muttered, voice thick from just crying.

"What happened?" Zayn asked worry lacing his features.

Harry looked up at Louis and took in a shuttering breath.

"Louis had cuts all over his face and he was bleeding. H-He also had a hug piece of gl-glass sticking out of his ch-chest" Harry stammered out.

By this point the boys were more than worried for Harry and he was once again sobbing.

"Harry, Louis is just fine" Zayn said with some uncertainty in his voice. Harry nodded and looked up at Louis.

Louis did look just fine but he looked scared. He never wanted Harry to be scared of him or for him.

He wanted Harry to worry about himself because if anything ever happens to his little curly head weirdo, Louis would literally die and so would half of the world.

Now for Louis, he didn't think that if he died that would happen. Sure the fans would be sad, but they still had the other four boys so he wouldn't be missed.

But for Harry, he hoped he would miss Louis but only for a little bit and then find someone to settle down with.

Louis quickly wiped a tear that fell and walked out of the room.

He didn't know where he was going but harry needed to calm down. He was breaking, Louis knew but in the end, everything will fall into place.

Louis walked around the house in silence but eventually found himself back in his room.

Meanwhile, Harry had curled up into Liam and was almost asleep.

"I'm going to go put him in bed" Liam muttered standing up. Harry let out a whimper but fell unconscious again.

As Liam carried harry upstairs zayn and Niall looked at each other.

"Do you think we could have changed what happened?" Niall whispered.

Zayn noticed Niall's small frame start to shake.

"Maybe but it's done and...and I just don't know Ni" zayn said pulling Niall into him. Zayn held onto Niall as he softly began to cry.

Everything just needed to stop moving and stop being so chaotic.

Zayn held Niall close as he felt some tears of his own slip out. Nothing should be the way that it is.