Chapter Four.

"Let him sleep!"

"We need to make sure he isn't in a coma"

"I'm pretty sure he isn't, it was just a whole bunch of stress and it got the better of him"

"You know that's not true"

Harry groaned and sat up. His first instinct was to see where he was, but he already knew he was in his room from the bed.

So the next thing was to see what woke him up. Which came to no surprise when it was two of the boys talking very loudly outside his door.

Harry could hear the boys fighting back and forth and decided to eavesdrop.

Technically, he shouldn't be because it's non of his business but his name was mentioned so therefor it was now his business.

Harry rolled off of the bed in stealth mode, tip towing his way to the door.

It was cracked just enough for Harry to take a peek and to see Liam and Niall.

"We can't risk it right now Niall" Liam said running a hand through his hair.

"He is going to go insane!" Niall whisper screamed, or least tried too.

Harry pursed his lips, isn't everyone just a bit insane.

Harry nodded to himself before he felt a sneeze make its way up into his nostril.

Harry went to clamp his two forefingers around his nose but was too late.

Harry sneezed, but it wasn't one of his cute little ones, no it was a sneeze so full of force it snapped his head forward causing him to hit it on the door.

Harry fell back with a whimper. Ow, that hurt like a bitch!.

Harry continued to lay on the ground holding his head until his bedroom door opened.

"Harry? Are you ok?" Niall asked looking at him weird.

"Peachy, I just tripped over my foot. That's all." harry lied with a smile.

Niall still seemed to be confused but gave up anyway.

"Ok well, tell that to the goose egg you have growing in the middle of your forehead" Niall said pointing at it.

Harry felt self conscious now, and his head hurt. So letting his emotions get the better of him, he wanted Liam.

"I-I want Liam" Harry stuttered out. Harry still had his hand against his head when Liam walked in shaking his head.

"What did you do?" Liam asked crouching down to Harry's eye level.

"Smacked my head" Harry mumbled. Liam looked like he was trying to hold back from laughing but in the end failed.

Harry pouted and stood up. "Thanks a lot leeyum" Harry said walking out of the bedroom.

"Harry wait!" Liam called chasing after him.

Harry was almost down the stairs when he felt his hand get yanked back.

"Go sit on the couch and I will get you some ice, ok?" Liam said gently. Harry nodded and went to walk away again until he got abruptly pulled into a hug.

Harry snuggled down into it without a second thought and could smell Liam's signature scent, Carmel and his signature body wash.

"It's my job now to take care of you, more now than ever" Liam mumbled. Harry felt his heart ache and his lip began to wobble.

Harry may or may not let some big fat tears slip out but he didn't think Liam would mind.

Liam eventually pulled back from the hug and smiled. "Go sit down now, Harry" Liam said nodding his head downstairs.