Chapter Twelve.

"Where is he?" Harry rasped out.

He was drained; his body was exhausted, his eyes were red and puffy as tears still continued to leak out of his eyes.

Currently he was propped up against the wall just staring.

The other three managed to calm down and now we're sitting on the couch together afraid of leaving one another for it might be the last time just like Louis.

Liam looked over at Harry, "he's buried" Liam whispered.

Harry nodded already knowing he probably didn't even show to the funeral.

Harry continued to just look everywhere but where he knew Louis was.

Zayn and Niall were passed out and Liam was just holding them.

Harry took a deep breath in sensing a presence and sighed feeling the air he took in deflate.

Harry tiredly look over to his right and saw Louis only it wasn't the Louis he remembered.

Harry started silently crying again as his Louis was now covered in blood, has scratches everywhere, glass stuck in his sweater, and lastly a huge piece of glass sticking out of his chest.

But the sad thing was, was that Louis was still haunting Harry and he didn't know what to do.

Harry closed his eyes crying, and turned away from his lover.

"Why?"

"Why Liam? Why wouldn't you tell me he was dead instead of me hurting myself more" Harry got out, his throat raw.

"Because..I didn't know you saw him everywhere like when he was alive. I thought- I thought that day when I heard you talking to someone it was to yourself not Louis. But when you said Louis, you looked so sure and that's when I realized you would rather imagine him with you, then except the fact that he's gone. It was your way of coping but...it only made it worse" Liam explained.

Harry stared at Liam and blinked.

Everything made sense now and yet at the same time it didn't.

It made sense why everyone would give him strange looks when he brought up Louis, it made why Louis couldn't talk, it made sense why everyone was acting so strange, and it made sense as to why Harry was so confused and in pain.

His other half died taking a part of himself with him.

Harry nodded fulling understanding now and sadly smiled.

The interview, the fights, the crying, Louis disappearing, and no more concerts.

Harry put up a wall to protect himself and in the end he couldn't even do that.

Harry slowly looked back over at Louis who was standing there and watched him fade away.

It was time he knew but he just wanted a couple more seconds of silence.

"It's ok Harry, go" Liam said standing up.

Zayn and Niall fell into a heap on the couch still passed out.

Liam walked over to Harry and lifted him up so he could stand.

"Go"

"But come back"

Harry nodded and looked outside, it was dark outside now but he didn't care.

So with a quick hug for Liam, Harry bounded down the steps into the nice, warm night air that had just a silent breeze passing through.

Harry walked and sprinted keeping in mind what he was going to say.

In no time, he made it and he knew exactly where Louis was.

Harry walked up the path to the cemetery looking around.

It oddly wasn't creepy, it was just quiet and the ground was filled with dead people. No biggy.

Harry eventually found his way and stopped right in front of the grave that was held by itself under a large tree.

Louis Tomlinson

Harry huffed and wiped the crusted tears from his face.

He probably looked like a straight up mess and it was probably hilarious looking too.

Funny thing was, was that Harry had thought up what he was going to say once he got here and the only thing that escaped his lips surprised him and whoever was listening.

"Fuck you Louis Tomlinson"

"Is that anyway to talk to your dead boyfriend?!"

Harry whipped around wide eyed and almost screamed.

"Louis?!"

Louis smiled and shrugged.

"No- this is all in my head" Harry said squeezing his eyes shut.

"It's not if I'm the one showing up. It's called saying goodbye you twat"

Harry opened his eyes and laughed.

Same old Louis.

"Does everyone get a goodbye like this?" Harry asked.

"No, but the big man thought otherwise. Obviously, he was already done with my shit and needed like ten minutes of silence" Louis grinned.

Harry nodded, "why? Why wouldn't you talk to me and tell me?"

Louis's smile faltered "I couldn't talk unless you knew and admitted the fact that I was gone. I was trying to tell you and show you but you made it so fucking hard"

Harry looked down at his shoes.

"That's when I finally had the bright idea of let's get into his head! Fucking stupid that's what it was but it worked. You always were my curly headed weirdo"

Harry smiled and felt a tear drop on his coat.

"I'm going to miss you"

"I know, but I'll always be with you just not present"

"Mmm...I hate you" Harry said sneaking a glance at Louis.

He looked beautiful. As always.

Louis smiled and looked at the stars,

"Fancy going ballroom dancing with me?" Louis asked grinning.

"I say we should old chap...away to it now?"

Louis giggled, he actually giggled.

Louis walked up to Harry and slowly took his hand.

"I'm going to miss you" Harry cried.

Louis put Harry's hand on his hip and kept the other grasped in his hand as they began to sway.

Harry was crying again,

"Come on my hazza don't cry" Louis said with tears of his own.

He was madly in love with this boy.

Louis held Harry's hand as he twirled Harry around.

"I love you" Louis said feeling himself go.

Harry sniffled and nodded,

"I love you too Lou"

Louis smiled and stepped back feeling the night breeze pass through him.

"Take care of the other boys yeah?"

"Of course."

"Promise me Harry, you'll move on and find someone who loves you just as much as I did" Louis said.

Harry shook his head "no, only you"

Louis chuckled, "it's ok, love"

Harry looked up at Louis and for the very last time

Blue met green.