Chapter Three.

After, a huge argument over who's food was who's and Liam pulling out his 'dad' voice everyone made it back to the house in one piece.

Niall was crabby for some reason, Zayn looked like someone just ran over his cat, Liam looked like a lost puppy dog, and all the while Harry was just chilling.

He was laid out on the couch, with his head resting on Louis's lap watching some crappy romcom.

He tried to pay attention to the movie or to the way Louis was running his hands through his hair but his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

So with a frustrated sigh, Harry turned over and buried his face into Louis.

"Harry why don't you go to bed?" Harry heard someone say.

Harry lifted his head from the warmth of Louis and saw Zayn. Harry's breath got caught in his throat, zayn's eyes were red and swollen.

Harry jumped up from the couch without a second thought and walked up towards Zayn.

"What happened?" Harry asked quietly. His heart broke for Zayn or for any of his fellow band members who cry.

Zayn gave Harry an incredulous look but tried to cover it up. To late, Harry caught it and was shocked.

Zayn cleared his throat, "n-nothing is wrong just allergies" Zayn said.

"Stop lying to me" Harry deadpanned.

"I'm not lying and even if I was, it's non of your business" Zayn retaliated back.

Harry looked back to find Louis gone so now it was just him and Zayn.

"Why not? You tell me everything!" Harry exclaimed.

Zayn felt tears well up in his eyes, he was hurting but Harry was the wrong person to talk to about it.

"Leave me alone, and just go to bed" Zayn said choking down a sob.

Zayn went to turn away, but Harry wasn't having it. Everyone is keeping something from him and as much as he hated to admit it, so was Louis.

Harry grabbed ahold of Zayn's arm and yanked him back, so he was once again facing Harry.

Zayn twirled around and faced Harry, red with anger. "What?!" He yelled.

Harry stepped back but didn't let up. "What is going on? What is everyone hiding?!" Harry yelled.

Usually, he would go about this the nicer way but he was tired and needed to know, so he was taking the rougher route.

Zayn shook his head while gaping like a fish out of water.

"What is the yelling about down here?!" Liam asked sternly. Both of the boys looked up to find Liam walking towards them.

"Something is wrong with Zayn but he won't tell me what! And non of you guys will tell me whatever your hiding!!" Harry explained while gesturing wildly.

Liams face softened all of a sudden and he looked at Zayn who was now silently crying.

"Harry I don't think now would be a good time" Liam said ever so softly. Harry suddenly felt something in his chest shift and he couldn't breath.

*Flashback*

"For gods sake Niall!! You keep eating all of the food!" Louis screamed from the kitchen.

Harry laughed from where he sat on the couch. Louis did have a point but Niall was...Niall.

Liam got up from the chair he was occupying and went to go separate the two in the kitchen.

Zayn was sitting in another chair but now the both of them looked at each other with a glint of amusement in their eyes.

At the same time, both of them leaped up and ran to the kitchen not wanting to miss out on free entertainment.

Niall was standing there looking like an angry leprechaun and Louis was being his normal sass master from Doncaster to Liam.

"It's a simple fix Louis, go to the store and buy more" Liam tried to reason.

Louis raised his eyebrows "why should I when we literally just went to the store, but someone here..." Louis trailed off.

"He's a growing boy Louis" Liam sighed.

Before Louis could say something he regretted Harry decided to calm down his lover.

"Louis?"

Louis immediately casted all of his attention towards Harry and smiled, "what's wrong love?" He asked.

Harry smiled "I want some chocolate" he said.

Louis sighed and walked up to Harry, "your lucky you mean the world to me" he whispered  leaning in close.

Harry felt his temperature rise and his breathing become irregular. "Thanks?" He said but it came out more as a question.

Louis laughed and pulled back, "alright then, I'm heading to the store" he exclaimed grabbing the keys.

Niall was talking with Liam now while Zayn found himself busy doodling on a piece of paper.

Harry just continued to watch Louis get ready to leave with a small smile.

"I'll see you in a bit ya?" Louis suddenly asked Harry. Harry smiled and nodded, "words love" Louis said.

"Yes you will" Harry said a bit drawn out.

Louis always did that to him, one because he loves listening to Harry's voice and secondly because it helps Harry not talk as slow.

"Good" so with a quick peck to the lips Louis was out of the door before Harry could even process it.

*End of Flashback*

Harry felt sick and still couldn't breath.

"Harry what's wrong?" Liam asked already moving to his side.

Zayn was crying harder now and Harry didn't understand.

It was like there was a wall in his head and he suddenly couldn't remember anything.

Black spots danced across Harry's vision and his breath became hollow.

Liam was trying to say something but Harry couldn't understand anything.

Pain flashed in Harry's chest bringing him to his knees. This wasn't ok, not at all. Something was wrong, terribly wrong and he didn't know what.

Blackness clouded his vision but before he could get sucked under, the last thing he saw was Louis standing there with wide eyes filled with sorrow.