Prologue.

"Momma! Momma!"

"Yes love?"

"Tell me a bed time story!"

"Bri, my love quiet down" the mother said smiling.

Bri nodded but kept yanking on her mother's arm.

"I want you to tell me a bedtime story too" the other little one said rubbing her eyes with her little fists.

The mother smiled, "yes lovelies, but first we have to decide what kind of bedtime story you want?"

Evie the youngest shrugged and got out of bed.

"What's wrong angel?" The mom asked worried.

Evie shook her head, "nothing momma just going to lay down with bri-bri"

The mother smiled and stood up walking around her little girl's room that they shared.

Eventually, after the little girls were settled in the same bed the mother came and snuggled with them as well.

They made do with bri snuggled into the mother while Evie just laid curled up into her small form.

The mother began to run her hand through Bri's hair before asking a question.

"Have we decided on what kind of storytelling want?" the mother asked softly.

"Let's do romance!" Bri exclaimed.

"Yeah mommy have you ever seen someone fall in love?" Evie asked sucking on her little fist.

The mother chuckled before reaching out to grab Evie's hand out of her mouth and answered.

"I have in fact, and I would just like to say that it's a romance that was very special and very uncommon" the mother stated.

"Ohhh, tell us! Tell us!!" Both of the girls said getting excited.

"Shush, shush, shush" the mother tutted.

"Your fathers sleeping" the mother smiled lovingly.

Both of the girls got settled back in whilst giggling.

"Sorry"

"It's ok dear"

"Now where do I begin?" The mother hummed.

"The beginning" Evie deadpanned. The mother lifted her head off of the pillow and reached over Bri gently pushing Evie.

"Oh hush little one" the mother laughed.

Evie laughed and clapped her hands together.

Once all three of them were settled down again the mother had decided that it was time to tell the story.

"They say love is a difficult thing, that all it brings is mishaps and heartbreak. For that might be true, it is not when you find your soulmate. The love between these two people was rare and unique-

"Like you and dada?" Evie asked interrupting the mom.

The mom smiled "kinda, I love your daddy so much but the love between these two people was different"

"As I was saying, they had a love that everybody saw and it all started with two very simple words. These boys were in a band called one direction with three other boys. Liam, Zayn, Niall, and of course the two lovebirds Harry and Louis "

"I like the name Harry, he's my favorite" Bri said cuddling into her teddy bear.

"What?! Nuh-uh Louis sounds way better!" Evie argued.

"Hush girls, but if I had to choose one I'd choose the Irish one" the mother whisper laughed.

"Which one is that?" Bri asked.

"Well I guess you'll have to wait till I finish the story!" the mother said grinning.

"Ohhh, go on then!" Evie said waving her little hand around.

The mother laughed and sighed.

She then rolled over and turned off one of the lamp lights making the room turn a light blue.

"So as I was saying there was a very famous band and little did they know that everything was going to change for them including the world...."