37 | aftermath

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 37
AFTERMATH
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

 ┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 37⸻ AFTERMATH┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

T A E H Y U N G' S P O V

"MR. KIM, SOMEONE IS here to see you," My loyal secretary for three years, Min Yoongi suddenly requires, his head peeking slightly by the door.

I look up from my paperwork, shooting up an eyebrow before nodding firmly to let the person inside my office.

Straightening my posture, my eyes soon find a young familiar tall figure sliding through the door. Jungkook.

"Taehyung hyung!" he chimes, smiling charmingly like a gentleman.

A grin overpowering my features as I push myself off the chair to greet him.

"Jungkook, what brings you here?" I pull him for a hug, which he warmly retaliates with his bunny smile painted on his face.

After we pull away from the brief hug, he just smiles and wordlessly to take a seat on the sofa.

"Oh, I just wanted to visit you. It has been so long," he replies frankly, a pleasant smile plastered upon his lips. Truly, it has been ages since I've last seen him.

If I'm being honest, my life hasn't been that easy for the last three years. It was hard to adjust into the company and with everyone due to my accident a few years ago. I wasn't able to remember everything vividly and believed that I was married and inherited my father's company.

"It's really good to see you again. How are you, gguk?"

"Oh, you know, same old thing. Actually, I have a class in an hour," he glances at his handwatch as he continues, "So what's going on with you, hyung? Everything okay?"

"I'm good. How are your classes torturing you?" I tease, earning a groan from him.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know. Anyway, I'm not going to beat around the bush but uh.. are you guys really having a second child?"

My lips part in silence as I blink a few times before shaking my head. "No, I never touched her after my accident because I found out that she only wanted my money,"

Jungkook grimaces and hisses quietly as if he expected the words rolling off my tongue.

"I'm so sorry, hyung but why don't you get a divorce?"