50 | strawberries

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 50
STRAWBERRIES
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 50⸻ STRAWBERRIES┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THREADING FINGERS around two straps of duffel bags while running on the airport certainly certified strange looks from people.

"Let me carry that for you," A soft, sweet baritone voice speaks before me.

Our gaze meet for a moment as he draws himself closer, offering to lessen the weight on my arm.

I nod and hand him a bag. With Eunbyul by my side, I clasp my hands around hers.

"Mummy, where are we going?" she quips, her voice asking quietly.

I press my lips together before attempting to assure her. "There's nothing to be scared of, okay? Mummy is here with you,"

She seems thoroughly convinced as she nods, tightening our intertwined fingers.

In spite of Eunbyul's reaction, Dohyun, who's visibly happy and excited to see his father again has a different reaction. "Papa, are we going to visit haraboji and halmeoni?"

Taehyung looks down to his son, smiling wistfully before ruffling his hair. "You only miss your grandparents? How about me?"

"Of course, I miss you, papa! Neomu neomu bogoshipeo," he exclaims cutely, spreading his arms wide in the air to showcase his feelings.

Taehyung chuckles. "I miss you too, buddy,"

After checking in, we rush towards the security checkpoint before boarding the plane. A tall, beautiful stewardess, who's standing in between the door adorns into a wide smile when her eyes flicker towards Eunbyul and Dohyun.

"Hello!" she merrily greets as we return back her kind, warm gesture.

Taehyung promptly hands over the boarding passes as she carefully skims through before nodding.

"Have fun on your family trip to Paris!" she grins, causing my eyebrows to shot up in surprise, realising our destination remains unbeknownst until now.

After receiving the green light, we rush forward and in the midst of our walk, I nudge Taehyung in the waist.

"You booked tickets to Paris?" I whisper in a hush.

He blinks innocently. "Yeah,"

"Why?"

"Shh, we have no time. We'll talk later, yeah?" he smiles lightly and I sigh, trudging while carrying duffel bag towards the plane. How did I dragged myself into this?