22 | honey

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 22
HONEY
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 22⸻ HONEY ┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"TAEHYUNG, MY SON! How are you?" My dad taunts, stretching out his arm to my husband for a hug.

My parents had gotten back from the restaurant, all exhausted and tired. I prepared the dinner with Sara while Taehyung and Dan were playing games. We did our best although neither of us actually mastered in cooking.

"Appa! Yes, I'm good. How have you been?" he greets and grins happily.

I have never realised how close their relationship are. It is such a rare but adoring sight to look at.

"Of course, I'm great as always, son. How was your flight? Did you have a good rest?" My dad smiles as he pats his shoulder, walking towards the dining table together.

"It was good, and yes, I did have a good rest," he answers politely, still smiling.

"Both of you, stop talking and let's eat," My mom interrupts and gestures them to join us for dinner after preparing with the foods and cutlery.

•••

"So now that you both are here.. Mia, why don't you take Taehyung around in Busan tomorrow?" My mom suddenly suggests, causing me to shoot up an eyebrow.

I glance over at Taehyung and see his eyes sparkle at the suggestion.

"I thought you wanted me to go back to Seoul by tomorrow morning?"

"Why would you? He is here now. You two haven't spent time in Busan together so why not bring and show him your favourite places?" she insists and I sigh, giving into her words.

"Alright, fine. Taehyung, are you okay with that?" I question, turning my head to him.

He clears his throat as he seems excited to answer but before he could reply, my mom interrupts.

"You called your husband by his name?" she asks, her eyes widen a fraction as if she couldn't believe what she hears.

I blink rapidly. "Uh, yeah? What's wrong with that?"

"Don't you two have a nickname for each other? What about you, Taehyung? What do you call her?"

He looks surprised as he bites his lip, wondering if he should tell them. "Uh.. darling?"