01 | fancy

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 1
FANCY
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 1⸻ FANCY┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"ARE YOU READY YET?" A solemn feminine voice calls behind the door. Inhaling a sharp intake of air, I collect myself to give one last look in the mirror before striding to the door.

The minute I pulled it, I was met with my best friend, Ryujin standing tall in a white embroidery satin dress. A bright smile curves up her lips as soon as her eyes meet mine.

"You look beautiful!" she compliments, gasping in awe.

"Are you sure?" I gnaw on my bottom lip, adjusting my caribbean blue dress clung onto my body.

"I said what I said, don't push me," she purses her lips in a grim line with both hands on her waist.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself. So should we go now?" I grab my red heels beside my dresser and put it on quickly.

"Yes, Jungkook is waiting for us. Let's go," she orders.

Ryujin is like my older sister. We are practically inseparable ever since high school although she is a year apart. Hypothetically, we are sisters from another mother.

We walk pass several doors in the hallway and briskly strides across the street to a familiar car. Soon enough, we arrive in front of a black car and jump in.

"What took you so long, Cinderella?" Jungkook retorts humorously.

I ignore him and roll my eyes. "Who's party we're going to, gguk?"

"You will see," Jungkook replies, buckling his seatbelt and starts to roar the engine into life.

I settle in the back seat, not bother to ask further questions, leaning back against the headrest.

Jungkook invited both of us to his friend's birthday party and I agreed since there was nothing much to do in the dorm. Assignments and projects are completed before the due date and my only option is to follow him to release the pressure from school.

Silence builds up in the car throughout the whole ride. In about 20 minutes, we have arrived at a mansion.

The mansion is quite big to say the least. It has a unique design. I marvel at the water fountain in the middle of the roundabout of the dwelling mansion. There are a few cars park across the mansion in which most of them are entitled as luxury cars.

Jungkook wastes no time and knocks faintly onto the iron glass door once we arrive in the front porch. Inaudible voices can be heard and few seconds after, the door is fully ajar.

There stood a tall and lean, muscular man who is draped in a black suit and tie. He looks so charming yet so simple and elegant. His eyes are wide open as he steps out and immediately pulls Jungkook into an embrace.