𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

Matthew 6:14
——

''M-M-Martha what was t-that?" asked Gabriel.

" I can never forgive them, what they did to me, what their son did to me, my life is so miserable because of them, I can't, I'm trying but I can't''

"Martha, just m-meet them once maybe t-they are not that b-bad anymore''

''You won't understand Gabe, no matter how much they change they will always seem like the cruel family who destroyed my life''

'' They are a part of your h-healing, because they broke you, God, had an opportunity to fix you, If they h-had never done what they had d-done to you you wouldn't  have f-found Jesus'' said Gabriel

"But How can I Gabe?'' cried out Martha, tears of agony and pain flowing down her cheeks.

"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly f-Father will also forgive you, How can you e-expect God to forgive you if you don't f-forgive the wrongdoings of others, If you don't forgive them what is the difference between Martha then and Martha now, Just coming to c-church isn't that big of a deal it is the change in the h-heart that m-matters''

''God help me I can't do this, please help me forgive''

Martha looked at him, a little more confidence in her eyes, a feeling of love flowed in her a kind of love she had never felt before, the love embraced her in warmth, and at that moment she knew God was working within her.

Her anger and Bitterness towards the Wilsons slowly melted away and a sense of forgiveness paved a way into her heart,

she arose on her feet and walked into church the Wilson's were about to leave, their faces hung down in disappointment, Maybe they didn't deserve to be forgiven.

''Í forgive you'' said a familiar voice from behind, it echoed through the walls of the church into their ears, it struck their heart producing a calm melody.

They turned to see the naïve face, they once deceived but after repenting into Christ longed to see and ask for forgiveness.

''We are so sorry Martha, we are so sorry'' The trio echoed, tears of joy flowing down their eyes as their heart was filled with joy, God has forgiven them and the girl who they harmed had forgiven them too what more they wanted.

Martha walked ahead and did the most unexpected thing, hugged her step-brother whom she always wanted to kill and she watched the grown man break apart in tears like a child.

''I am so sorry Martha, for what I had done to you, I'm Sorry'' he whimpered in her arms

''It's fine, You are forgiven by this unworthy person and the creator of the universe'. You are forgiven''

Maeve stood clueless and once Gabriel explained the situation she stood awestruck at the fact about how mature Martha had become and how God is using her small faith to change big things.

''You are my family, you guys took me in when even my own father abandoned me, I love you guys no matter what you had done to me'' said Martha, a smile on her lips but tears of joy flowing down her face.

The Wilson's hugged her, it was a beautiful sight to watch and proof that God can turn even a mess into a masterpiece.

Gabriel smiled at her and she returned it, when people say God changed my life this is probably what they meant.

A/N

Hey my fellow reader extremely sorry for the short chapter, I am currently writing this chapter at 11 pm the lights are off and I have an exam tomorrow, but anyways the story is
coming to an end I have a lot of things to share with you guys so bye....