𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

" For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life"

John 3: 16
——

It was Dawn, the sky was still dark yet painted with strokes of daylight, the sun was not up yet, it hid like a coward behind a dark cloud.

Martha looked at the sky in awe, isn't God the best painter, the entire world is a canvas for his artwork. He created the most complex things in the world to the minute ones we are too busy to notices, He aligned the sun and the stars, he created every single Planet and gave each of them unique characteristics yet The creator of the whole universe was interested in someone as unworthy as Her.

She denied him, she thought she didn't need him yet he stood beside when no one else did, He wasn't the ''I told you so'' kinda God he was the ''Just come home I'm waiting'' kinda God.

The love she felt was indescribable, it was the kind of Love her father and mother both combined could not give her, it was a Love that filled parts of herself that she never knew were empty, It was a feeling that even after years of research no one will understand.

She picked up her phone and clicked on an unexpected contact, someone she anticipated to never contact for the rest of her life.

At first he didn't pick up the call, but she didn't give up she called again.

''Who is this'' said the sleepy and grumpy male voice from the other side.

''Good Morning Adrian, it's me Martha here'''

There was a brief moment of silence, she heard a female voice from beside him enquiring who it was.

''What is it Martha, don't pleade me to take you back in, my new girlfriend Violet has already moved in'' said Adrian with frustration and annoyance.

''No, I just called to say that I really appreciate what you had done for me all this while, you provided me with a place to stay when I was a homeless teenager, you made me feel loved, I will forever stay in debt to you, I hope everything works out fine between you and Violet and once again Thanks for everything''

''Martha did you get hit by some truck or Is this one of you drama to gain sympathy?''

''Neither, I've learned to forgive because he forgave me and I've learned to stop seeking love from humans because He loves me'' said Martha, her lips pulling apart forming a smile.

''Who? Martha are you alright?''

''Thank you so much Adrian, The one above will take care of me''

Martha hung up on confused Adrian, Her heart felt so much more relieved, the bitterness she carried in her heart towards Adrian was no more she placed it down at his feet.

She didn't know anything about him, she didn't know his name but believed he was watching over her.

Then she called Gabriel, she expected him to be asleep but he picked up her call.

''Good Morning, who is this?'' asked Gabriel

''Morning, this is Martha from yesterday, remember you told me if I needed any help to ask you''

'' Yes I very well remember''

''It's a big favor, I don't know'' said Martha with a hint of hesitation.

''We'll do our best''

''I need a place to stay until I get a job, can I stay over at your place? ''

''Sure'' said gabriel with a laugh, '' I thought something big, my sister Michelle, her room has been empty for so long now, we would love to utilise it for someone in need''

''Thank you so much, it means a lot, talk with Mrs. Maeve and sir, let me know if I should pay some rent considering my situation, if required''

''Martha, mom treats you like her own daughter she will never collect rent from her daughter and dad, don't worry about him it's always mom's say in the house'' said Gabriel, with a laugh continuing his statement.

''Thank you so much, you guys are so nice to me''

''Martha, don't get me wrong, you sound so different like your a different person''

''I accepted Christ as my God and savior, last night something happened and it changed me as a person''

'' Martha, where are you we have so much to talk about, I am so excited, tell me your location'' said Gabriel, excitement and joy filling his voice.

''Wait I don't know either let me check google map and message you''

''Oh my Lord, i am excited'' he said, almost giving a manly squeak before cutting the call.

She looked up at the sky, the sun about to rise.

Now she knew what love was, she wasn't just a broken and unwanted human, she was beautifully and wonderfully made.

A/N

Y'all I am literally crying, this is one of my favorite chapters so far, This chapter made me reflect so much on my life, we all call ourselves christian but do we truly Love and forgive like Christ.

btw this is not the end of the book, there is so much more to this story, I hope you like the story so far and stick along for the rest.

JESUS LOVES YOU....