Epilogue

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

———

And Martha walked down the aisle, her arms woven through the hand of a man she never thought she could forgive-- Her Father.

and walked towards the man she never thought she would marry her gown long and plain, Martha glimpsed at Gabriel his eyes twinkling in excitement, the nervousness crawling beneath her belly but the moment she stood beside him at the alter it all seemed to vanish away.

They said their vows and it all came down to the final words...

" Gabriel Avison, Do you take Martha as your wife?" asked the priest.

" I d-do" replied Gabriel embarrassed by his shutter but the way Martha looked at him didn't seem to matter at all.

" And Martha do you take Gabriel as you lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do," said Martha with a wide smile...

" I now declare you husband and wife, You may kiss your wife," said the priest with a laugh.

And Gabriel went right in for the kiss as Martha returned it without a hint of hesitation and for a moment she thought that it is true all things work out good to them that love God and today as she stood at the alter she knew how true those words were.

Martha went on to write a Christian Romance book heavily inspired by her relationship with Gabriel, she also went on many missionary trips along with her husband sharing about the love of Christ to people all over the world, They went on to have 2 kids.

Isn't it wonderful what God can do in people's lives if they just trust him?.
Trust him he knows what's best