Qubool hai❤️ - Last shot

Start from the beginning

I wonder at times how much his mother regrets to have such an idiot as a son!
May Allah bless him with some brains! I really had the urge to restructure his jaws but Zoya's hand in mine controlled my temper somehow.

'Zo... Meet Nida...Nida my fiance... and Nida... That's Zoya...my ..... Uhmmm...cousin maybe'

I clenched my fist tightly and said...
'Salaam Nida Bhabhi... Looks like Hammad Bhaijaan forgot I exist here... Let me help myself... I'm Zoya's fiance. And we will be getting married next jumma (Friday). I will make sure to send a Written invite to Hammad Bhaijaan so he forever never forgets that

She is Zoya and not Zo...for random cousin's.

Zoya will wear, do, behave the way she wants. It's her life.

And most important of all she is my.... my fiance now. So random strangers trying to misbehave with my woman will have a colorful face while they leave

So please tell your would be husband Bhabhi!!!'

I announced gritting my teeth.

While I held Zoya's hands and started walking down the staircase Hammad called out loudly...

'Zo...tell your puppy husband I am a boxing champion since school days. I will call you whatever I want and he fucking has to listen. After all you were my muse for years...my brief timepa'

And before he could bark more I landed a strong punch on his nose.

In one go he was on floor. His nose was broken while his fiance began crying.

Zoya was shocked.

I caught hold of his collar and said...
'First and last time I'm repeating!
Don't EVER try this with my Zo!
She is although not married to me now but mentally she is my wife already.
I will rip off your throat... Pull out your vocal chords and tie them across your tongue!!! I swear you will see both Jannat (heaven) and Jahannum (hell) right here!!! Right now!'

While he was shivering in fear.
My eyes had probably gone red and my body was radiating heat. I held Zoya's hands and walked down the staircase. While Zoya kept looking at me. I stopped just outside the living room and before entering the house I took her hands in both my hands...

'Look... I didn't mean to really get close to you inside there in kitchen nor on the terrace. But I won't lie. I loved it. You closer to me is the best feeling on Earth. But I will never touch you without your permission. I will never dictate your life. I will never tell you what to eat, wear or do. I promise to respect you and your opinions in my life and every decision of our life will be mutual. I will never do anything you don't have a yes in it. I will always respect you like I respect my parents. I... just want you to know...
I love you Zoya...
And I love you whole heartedly.
And yes I know it's not easy for you.
So I will wait.
I still see how Hammad's words and presence affects you.
And honestly I don't blame you.
I only feel bad... thinking...
How much you must have loved him right that it hurts you so much to see him like this... speak to you like this... and keep hurting you...
I can't see you feeling bad Zoya.
You should be happy.
That makes me happy.
It hurts me thinking how much it hurts you.
I just want you to be comfortable and happy nothing else.'

Zoya's POV:

While I had a pool of tears in my eyes...my throat tightened...my eyes poured out like a waterfall. He wanted to cup my cheek but he stopped.
He took his handkerchief and gave it my hands. I wiped my tears.

'Im sorry Zoya...I probably don't have the right to wipe your tears now...but I promise it won't remain the same after 8 days more. ' saying he smiled passing me a naughty smirk.

I blushed and looked elsewhere...
'Dont think I'll make you cry...You'll have tears in your eyes though it will be because you have laughed way too much and they will be happy tears.' he said and I smiled...

'But hey wait... You may cry on seeing one thing' he said...

While rubbing my nose I asked 'And that is???'

'My food diet 😁🤭' he said and I burst out laughing.

***

'Zoya Farooqui do you take Mahir Ali Khan as your legally wedded husband for a Mehr of 10 lakh Rupees - Qubool hai?' Maulvi Saahab asked me thrice and I replied...

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

While Mahir had already agreed from his side. Just the little floral partition seperating me and Mahir who were now announced man and wife.

Everyone started hugging each other and celebrating.
I had cold feet at the very first wish...
'Mubarak ho Zo (Congrats Zo) ' my mom hugged me tightly. Now I had jitters in my body, a zoo open in my stomach at the thought that now I'm...

Mrs Zoya Mahir Ali Khan...

That made me shiver.

I married someone whom I barely know of two weeks...

Allah... arranged marriage it is!!!

While soon I was eating my meal and I could see Mahir busy with men. He was having his meal but was trying to steal a glance at me.

Soon my mother and my cousin's dressed me up for my Rukhsati (Letting go)

I kept looking at my house again and again and broke down real bad when Abbu hugged me... There were rose petals everywhere on the floor...I was made to walk on them and I reached the white SUV infront of me. Mahir opened the doors for me. I sat and in no time...we reached 'Barqat'....

I loved it that Khan's named their house as Barqat. Indeed they were a family very well blessed. Not just financially but with what i see the upbringing in Mahir...it makes me feel good about him. He is a good man. He will understand me.

I was asked to get ready for the Waleema (reception) and three beauticians were sent to dress me up
..

In no time I was made ready and Mahir's Ammi came to the room I was dressed in and hugged me tightly...

'You look gorgeous Zoya...My son will probably go clean bowled!!!' she said and I blushed hard...

I was slowly made to walk down the staircase to the stage where Mahir was already present in the garden area and the minute my eyes met his... I saw his mouth go wide open.

I was also shocked seeing him. He looked devilishly handsome.

I gulped a lump in my throat nervously.

Mahir's POV:

I was chatting with my cousin's while I heard my cousin say...
'Mahir Bhai... Bhabhi...' and I turned around to look at what was going to be bestowed upon me and I was awestruck...

My jaws almost hanged till my knees looking at my beautiful bride...

I was ready to run away right now carrying her on my shoulders... She looked so beautiful that I wanted to hide her from everyone...

So beautiful...so pious...so pure..

My Zoya...

I had to remind myself again and again that I'm supposed to behave myself...stay in my limits and my eyes should stop looking at her like an owl...

Allah... This is definitely not going to be easy.

This woman is my childhood crush..
I briefly fell in love with her...
It's deepening with every passing second...
And she looks like a blossoming red rose.

My hand automatically went on its chest to feel how hard is the drumroll beating in here...

Heart Mahir...it's called a heart ❤️

Nope!!! Drumroll...
Because you have already lost your heart to the lady sitting there on that dias.

Zoya...

Zoya Mahir Ali Khan ❤️ I'm head over heels falling for you again and again my love...

Helplessly

Hopelessly

❤️❤️