And we meet🤝AGAIN ❤️ - Shot 1

Raghav's POV:

'No...no... Please
...
I can't...
This is not my cup of tea' I tried yelling at Vishakha...
But my stubborn little one...
Has she ever listened to me once in her life 🤦🤷...

She just dumped the guitar in my hand.

'But Vish... Aayka go (Listen to me)'

'Raghz Bro.... please yaar...look Appy is the groom...he could have played it but you know it will look odd playing guitar in his own Phool Muddi function' (Phool Muddi is the official engagement ceremony that happens a night before wedding)

And I had no other go...
I could see Naman and my little niece Aadya clapping and cheering for me and I smiled..Dad smiling and mom ignoring me as usual.

Today is Vishakha and Aniruddh's Phool Muddi and tomorrow is their wedding ceremony.

They look so blessed and beautiful. I can't stop smiling seeing the lovely couple. When love is true...it makes everything around you pious and beautiful ❤️
But then true love and happiness is all what destiny plans for you...
Some realise...
Some kick it with the left foot and later realise what they did!
I did something like that 5 years ago...
It wasn't love...
But maybe was happiness for my family.
My mother still hates me for it...
She doesn't see my face properly after that.

I don't know if I broke someone's heart...but I broke someone's trust many years ago and since then my family thinks I'm irresponsible...
I won't blame them!
I was an idiot!
Anyways...
There is no point thinking over the past...
It's 5 years to it now...
Today was a big day for my family.
My doctor sister Vish finally was going to unite with her doctor boyfriend Appy...
Their's is also a complicated love story which had breakup, seperation and finally a reunion filled with joy and romance.
They are the example of true love.

Soon they were made to sit on the dias after all the rituals and Vish looked beautiful in her Kanjeevaram saree and Son Phool with traditional gsb jewellery and Appy looked handsome in his Sherwani.

(This is how Son Phool looks like)

Suddenly I was been pulled by Dinkar maam (uncle) on the stage and the lights went dim

While I saw my cousin Ram on piano and  my other cousin Vishnu on the drums...
And they smiled and simply asked me to follow the book stand for notes ..

I began playing only to realise this is ..

'Mein tenu samjhava ki' and I wondered who would be singing... I loved this song. It was one of my favourite tunes...
I smiled...and began playing...

Just then I heard a smooth voice...very soothing and beautiful.

I turned my head in the direction and the spotlight was on a girl who was sitting in front of us on the other side of the stage in a black golden lehenga, a loose bun and a pink rose tugged in her bun...