In your light I learn to love ❤️- Last shot

Raghbir's POV:

Raghbir's POV:

I was sitting in my car when I was in my own world....thinking about last night's incidents...

She would talk to me...
But I'm just a friend...

She would share her pain..
But not let me heal it...

She would say it hurt her...
But not let me treat it...

It was more painful than anyone could explain... When you are in pain you can atleast scream out and wince in pain...

But....When your special one is in pain... how do you comfort them... when they don't let you come closer and want to absorb the pain alone...

When I was in my thoughts...Suddenly my friend Maddy brought me a small plastic bottle with a plastic spoon and asked me to remove my shoes and socks, fold my hands and then open my mouth...

I did the same when he places a spoonful of tasty sweetdish in my mouth...it tasted honey jaggery rice ...it was delicious...

Next he had it himself and prayed to God saying...

'Swamiye Sharanam Aiyappa'

I looked at him and he asked me to repeat...

I did the same...

Then I asked him what was it ..he said it is Swamy (Lord's) Prasadam (offering) which was brought from Sabarimala which his friend visited recently...

That's when he showed me a small Aiyappa Swamy temple and men with black dhoti , shirtless, having a bundle kind of a thing on their head... They were all chanting...

Swamy Sharanam... Aiyappa Sharanam
🙏

I asked him what are they doing...

So he said...
'When nothing in life works as per our wish and will he is the only and only way...
He gives peace...
He gives happiness...
He frees you...

They are all 'Swamis' (saints) till they go and visit their beloved god.

This is one of the toughest yet most pure way to reach god.

These Swami's follow 41 days of fasting to free themselves from all wordly pleasures and get peace of mind... Many even do it as they pray to God to fulfill their wish too... where as others only want to love him.

These 41 days these Swami's take cold water bath, cook food themselves, stay away from nonveg, alchohol, smoking or any bad habits, don't get into sexual relationships, infact treat and look at any and every woman as mother...keep himself away from every temptation towards worldly pleasures...They sleep on floor, walk without chappals live a simple life... It helps many to get back their sanity in life...look at life from a fresher perspective... This experience changes lives man!

And that irumudi on their head involves a bunch of items that they carry as an offering to their god after 41 days when they visit the temple 🙏'.
Saying he folded his hands...