Epilogue - Final Part - SiRa Forever After ❤️💞

Siya's POV:

I didn't have a go so I slowly called out Raghav..

'Umm.. Raghav... Could you pass me a bathrobe please...I.....Umm...forgot to take my clothes...' I said and I didn't get a reaction from him.

I called out again...
'Raghav...'

Even then I didn't get response from his side...I peeped out to see Raghav not visible anywhere...

Looks like he wasn't in the room. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Covering myself in a towel I walked out peacefully and began looking for my clothes...

I could see my bag had wierd bunch of clothes. It almost looked like my bag was exchanged with someone. It had all lacy transparent nightwear which was namesake clothing!!!

I digged more and found only skinny clothes. There were either mini skirts and noodle strapped tops. I wanted to bang my head to a wall. While I was so damn angry I dialled Aditi...
She began disconnecting my call.
And dropped me a message...

'Sisy...if it's about your luggage that you want to thrash me about...
Im not the sole culprit...
It was Vish and Amma's idea...
So ...

Happy seducing & Happier honeymooning ❤️'

And here I was shocked 😳
Mrs Aditi Prabhu...you wait...I'm gonna whip your bum!!!

Urghhhh 😵 now what do I wear...
I was looking into the suitcase for atleast one decent dress while I could hear clattering sound and I turned around and I was horror struck 😳

He was standing with the tea tray and shivering with his eyes wide open 😳

Before I could react he placed the tray on the table and ran outside the cottage.

And here my heart was in my mouth!!!

What the heck ...he ...he saw me like this...
What will he be thinking...

Damnnnn!!! Siya ... Atleast I could have worn the bloody bathrobe!!!

Towel...shit!!! Shit!!! SHIT!!! 🤦

Raghav's POV:

Siya had gone to have bath while I decided to have some tea. So I ordered for tea via room service.
Just then I got a call from Anupam apologizing to call even while I was on a vacation but he required details about a project. While I gave him all the details I decided to take a quick walk around the cottage and by the time I finished the call the waiter had arrived with tea. I picked it from there and stepped into the room only to get my heart stopped!!!

Siya was sitting on the bed with just a towel 😳
I suddenly began shivering so badly that the tea cup and saucer began making a rattling noise and I couldn't even breathe.

She also froze after seeing me!

I quickly kept the tea tray on the nearby table and ran outside the cottage!

My heart was beating loudly!!!

I closed my eyes trying to calm my erratic heartbeats but everytime I got flashes of her in towel.

Man she's a bomb!!!

I wet my lower lip recalling the droplets of water falling on her shiny shoulders...

Ufff... she's hot 🔥

This isn't going to be easy Mr Raghav Prabhu!!!

I scared her...I have already kissed her crazily before but this isn't so easy...
I can't ......
Go ahead... Until she wants me to...
But she isn't so comfortable yet...