'She'👩...'Me'👨..."We???"👫 - Shot 2

Raghav's POV:

She kept blinking continuously and finally smiled saying...
'Sorry for what Mr Prabhu...

I mean...Rag...Raghav' she said softly...

How can someone be this casual.
I wasn't understanding if it was sarcasm, ignorance or just that she's moved on!!!

But I gathered confidence and took a step closer to her...
Just then my mother came there and interrupted...

'Siyaaaaa... Charda(child) how are you' and she hugged my mom warm...
'Aunty...I'm good how are you' she smiled and next minute she bent to touch my mom's feet.
I kept looking at her...
She's so homely.
My mom caressed her cheeks and said...
'Im so so happy Siya that you agreed to stay at 'Prabhu Nivas'... thank you Amani (sweetie)...'

To which she tried to convince my mom...
'Actually aunty there's really no need of it...you know I can stay at a hotel'

'Siyaaaa... again...Ammu...I told you on the call also... That's your house...few relationships end forever but not all...right?' she said rolling her eyes and giving me a death glare. My mom hates me for what I did.
I know Amma...and I'm sorry too!!!

But then she somehow convinced Siya to stay at our home.

I was somehow glad. Yes we couldn't be husband and wife. But I really hope to earn a 'Its Ok' so my heart would feel ok...I wanted to put up a heartfelt apology to her.

And I had an entire month for it. Im glad!!!

***

Vish and Appy got married with blessings from elders and friends and it was a grand affair. Vish was a happy bride, no crying no drama.
The only one who looked super excited about her Bali honeymoon. 😶
Such excited that I could see fear on Appy's face 🤭😂

I actively participated in welcoming guests and organising seating arrangements for the wedding reception party however my eyes somehow couldn't get away from her!!!

How can someone look this etheral and breath taking in a simple pink floral lehenga.

She probably wore the most simple outfit with the least jewellery and makeup yet looked like a whole moon tonight!
I couldn't take my eyes off her!!!

Her hair permed to land on her shoulders...her blue jhumkas kissing her cheeks...
She saw me looking at her and looked elsewhere...

I did the same but couldn't stop myself from looking at her...
Another time...
Yet another time...
Again...
And again...

Until I felt a smack on my shoulder from my bestie Radhika...

'Dont even think Raghz... Don't!!!' she said while I looked at her and said...

'No Radz... Nothing like that'

'Bro....you would probably eat her raw...it's been 2 hours and she's running away from one corner of the hall to other and you are helplessly gawking at her!!! You like her is it???'

And I literally dropped the glass off my hand.

'Shu..Shhh... Shutup Radz... what nonsense...you know she's my ex-wi'

'Ex-wife!!! I know!!! And Naman told me about yesterday's Phool Muddi function too...Look Raghz ..
Siya is a very good girl.
Although she divorced you...she maintained a good decorum with all of us all these years ...and by the way let me remind you ...you guys stayed together only for a month and within that span of time she became our friend and family.

It's been 5 years and I still receive a 'Happy Diwali'
'Happy Samsar Padvo (Yugadi)'
Wish from her... although not from you...

Don't hurt her this time...last time I understood because you said you love that Vedika and shit although we all knew what a gold digger she was but for your sake we all nodded and she as expected dumped you!!!