Say Yes!!! Please 🥺 - Shot 4

Siya's POV:

He kept nibbling through my lips and I responded to each of his attempt...
It was long awaited...
After all...
It's never easy to let go when someone you 'Loved' kisses you....

Yes.... I loved him!!!
But he broke my heart into a billion pieces...

😢

Flashback begins...

'Aditi....he's so different... Yet he's so caring...

He doesn't speak yet his gestures are so heart warming...

Although he doesn't say anything...he is so warm...

Every night he comes back from work...
I have already hit the bed...
He comes covers the quilt till my neck.
Removes my glasses.
Takes my book and keeps aside.
Switches off the reading lamp.

Mornings I get up early...
He makes it a point to soak extra badam for me along with him.
When I asked him once ..
'He said...I do gym you do yoga... work out is one and the same na...'
Yesterday I had a neck pain...the usual spondylitis... urghhhh I hate it...
He saw me struggling...
He quietly bought some Ayurvedic oil and gave me a massage.
I was feeling a tingling sensation in my tummy but....
He never made me feel awkward...

The other day I was down with periods.
And you know my periods cramps...
He didn't let me step out of the bed.
He told Amma that I can't work for next 5 days. Initially I thought it's orthodox. But when he told me I must save energy to work on my bakery I was wondering how sweet can a man be...he's so caring.
Every night he got me hot water bag... when I couldn't bear the pain one night.
He got up and sat next to my foot and began applying pressure on certain points on my foot and it was so relaxing.
He massaged my calf muscles as it was so painful.

He is so caring Aditi... how can someone not fall for him...' I said dreamily...

'Now that's why I have decided I'll tell him my feelings... I don't know maybe it will help us get closer' I said stirring Madgane (Sweet made of Bengal gram, coconut milk and jaggery).

To which Aditi hugged me...
'Im so so happy for you Siyu'

While I heard Amma's voice....
'Ohoooooo so that's the reason someone was asking me what's my son's favorite sweet ahannnn nice... Indeed my Raghav is lucky to have you as his wife Siyu...god bless you both' Amma kept hand on my head and I blushed to my roots...

I had secretly even bought a watch for him...it's as a mark of good times coming in our life!!!

He came...
He ate...
But didn't tell anything...
And the same night before he could discover my gift I left with a little love note for him on his dressing table I discovered existence of his 'Girlfriend' as I heard him speak that night on the phone!!!

It was heart wrenching 🥺
Broken to the core...
I took the watch and the note and kept it in my suitcase and began packing my bag!!!
I wanted to leave his home then and there...
But then I preferred to wait...
I cursed myself for considering his humanity and friendship as love...
But...
He was my husband...
Above all such a good man
Who wouldn't fall for him...

I remember I told Shilpa..

It's not love!!!
But then the night I saw him taking care of me overnight when I was vomiting and crying due to my cramps and was down with fever and hot flashes...
He took care of me so much that I fell for him..deeply!!!

But then it's not necessary that everyone finds their true love right???

Some also get their hearts broken 💔
Mine broke...
Real bad!!!
Such bad that all I wanted was his happiness...
I hated him for not loving me...
I was jealous of the girl whom he loved...
I wanted to hit my head to a stone for not making any boyfriends ever and believing the logic of arranged love!
I fell for him so hard!!!
I tried convincing me every night for months till our divorce was signed off by the court that
'its infatuation!!!'