When prayers are answered🤲 - Shot 1

Zoya's POV:

Zoya's POV:

I offered first Namaz (Fajr) praying to Allah...

I usually don't ask anything particular to god as I'm blessed with everything ..
Loving Ammi (Mom) and Abbu (Dad)...

Caring family... Loving Daadi.. smiles, happiness...my life was content...

I had the best education, complete freedom to live my life the way I wanted... Abbu never restricted me from anything... Everything including wearing a hijab or not was left to me...

I was Abbu's princess ❤️

My Abbu is the most wonderful human being god has ever created...

I love him a lot...I learn everything from him... Honesty, truthfulness, love and care.

I have never hidden anything from my parents till date except ...

Hammad...❤️

Hammad is the man I fell in love when I was in 9th std...he is my cousin. My father's sister's son. He is 5 years elder than me... Although his cat eyes were extremely attractive I never considered him anything but yet another cousin until that evening in granny's house...

Hammad and Haroon were my aunt Nafisa's sons. I never saw him until I was 8. They lived in Switzerland and after Uncle Ashraf's death they all shifted to India. Dad would help Aunt Nafisa in managing uncle's business here in India as they shut their Perfume business there completely and began it on s small scale here. They were extremely rich compared to my Abbu. My Abbu was a simple dry fruits dealer and merchant who owned two small dry fruits and sweets shops here in Hyderabad.

Haroon was 2 years younger than me and studied in my school while Hammad was my senior and studied in a convent. His good looks and charms were already popular while I was still in school...
However Haroon was the cool buddy but Hammad was the overprotective way too traditional types.

I mean Abbu never asked me to cover my head...come on...I was a mere 14 year old then... But Hammad wouldn't let me board his car until and unless I cover my head. He was annoying!!! He would usually come to pick me up on Fridays as he, Haroon and Dad would go together to mosque on Fridays. And as Hammad would have to pass via my school it was his routine to pick me up.

But then one event changed everything.

I still remember...it was friday....

I studied in all girls school and there was a boy's school exactly opposite to my school...our school got over and I was waiting for Hammad as usual. He's never late but today he was 20 mins past and was still not to be seen. He doesn't like me standing near the road. He had yelled at me before...so I choose to stand in the school ground and wait for him.

When my friend Chandni came and whispered in my ears...
'Hey Zo...looks like Zafaar is going to propose to you today man... I see him at the boy's school gate... you better go inside the school he can't come inside due to security...