Heart to Heart❤️ - Shot 3

Geet's POV:

Geet's POV:

After making the fee payment at Aloysius for my MCA seat and confirming the seat I left to Xavier's while I got a good afternoon funny forward from Raghbir...

He would always either send me silly Santa-Banta jokes or a few career related or technology related forwards... so much of CEO vibes from him although his was a much smaller company but everyone admired him so much because it was his hardwork. I chuckled and sent him a 'Hahaha with a smiley'.

To which I immediately got a ping saying...
'Looks like madam is in a very good mood...done with admission formalities correct?' he asked

'How did you know?'

'Well the girl who never replied to my important messages is now replying to my good afternoon forwards lol 🤣' he replied...

I nodded my head and dialled his number...

He picked the phone in one ring...
'Woooahhh someone's called me.... my god...is it raining in Hubli's scorching summer!!!' he taunted...

I chuckled...
'Enough Raghbir... And I called to tell you...I initially ignored replying you because you were yet another friendsbook buddy ....And I usually prefer to keep on friendsbook only! But you are now a real life friend. I can trust you 🤗' saying I smiled...

There was silence...

Next minute he said... 'Thank you mam!!! I'm blessed 😂' he started laughing...

I frowned saying...' Fine I'm dropping'

'Hey Hey wait I was joking!!!' he said and I smiled...
'Nooo...I'm not angry... actually I'm going to Xavier's to meet my friends...' I couldn't say him that I was going to meet my boyfriend.. he didn't need to know it was my personal space.
To which he said... ' Wooow guess I'm lucky 3rd time ... first your message, then your call now I'll meet you!' he said...
I was confused... while he continued..
'Im in Xavier's.. came to meet the principal had some work....so lunch?' he Asked...
'Ummm...no.. have some plans' I avoided..I wanted to spend time with Pratham too...plus I felt it was too early for a lunch...we just became friends!

While he chuckled saying... 'Stop overthinking... I'll meet you near notice board area' to which I replied a OK!

I was pretty pissed to see Pratham with Anisha... Although they were just friends I wasn't comfortable with she around Pratham and Pratham would go over friendly with her. Just when I was standing there I heard a familiar 'Hello'

I turned around to see a smiling Raghbir. This time in a full 3 piece suit. He looked quite handsome and he was smiling... I smiled back... and next minute introduced him to Pratham and my gang. Pratham although kept a straight face but later I again heard from him to keep away from Raghbir. But Raghbir was quite cool, he not only guided Pratham on admission forms but was also quite friendly. Finally he told us a bye and left... While leaving he asked...
'So... now if I call you...I hope your mummy or Daddy won't call you for walking, jogging etc' he said laughing...