Meet Greet n Heartbeat💓 - Shot 2

Zoya's POV:

Zoya's POV:

We were been sent to our backyard garden to do the 'Talking'
It was so cliche and I was getting annoyed!
I quickly wanted to talk to Mahir but didn't know how to begin the conversation while he said...
'So looks like you want me to say a no right Zoya?'
And I was shocked 😲
'How do you know?' ....

'Come on Zoya...I'm sure my face cut hasn't changed that much that you don't recognise me now! Except the fact that in school I was...
Mahir A Khan and now I abbreviate it to Mahir Ali Khan!!!
Have you forgotten your classmate???'

I swallowed my saliva thinking woahh this one is so direct.
'Will you deny please' I asked softly

To which he smiled and said 'Sure Zoya..but before that can we have the delicious mutton samosa please...I'm very hungry and it smells heaven' he said and I chuckled.

Eating the samosa he said..'So when are you and Hammad going to tell at home?'

And I froze 😳
I looked at him while he was still munching the samosa he probably noticed my expression and said..
'Slowly your button eyes may fall into the tea cup'

And I looked at him making an angry expression...
'Allah...I'm just kidding you angry young lady... Come on... everyone knows about you and Hammad. Almost every guy had a crush on you.. but not a single one had guts to reach you out because you and Hammad you know!! Were on!'

Tears were pricking my eyes now!
'If you are done can we go please... '

I said in a croaked voice...
To which he asked me...
'Are you alright Zoya? Hey... don't worry I'll not tell about Hammad and you to your family...you can tell when you want!'...

Huhhh!!! Little did he know there was nothing left in that dummy relationship!

While Mahir and me we both were called inside to let us know about our decision.

While mom dad were talking about Hammad's wedding happening next month and that if this wedding gets fixed...my parents want the Nikaah to be happening within next 3 weeks!!!

Listening of Hammad being married Mahir shot his head in my direction...
Our eyes met...
He was looking into my eyes like he's trying to search something!

'Mahir...' his dad called him and he turned around...
'Whats your answer? What have you both decided?'

To which Mahir passed on one glance and said..
'Its a forever yes dad! Qubool hai!!!'

And I shot my head up 😳 while my eyes grew as big as saucers...
While I was shivering angrily!!!

'Is he nuts??? He said yes????😳 What is his problem???' my brain screamed loudly and I ran into my room.

I had angry tears in my eyes...

Sometime later Abbu called me for lunch. While I held his hands and said...
'Abbu I don't want to marry'
To which he said... ' Look Zo... Mahir is a good man.. the family is also well educated and quite well off... above all its a proposal from Daadi's side...it's not in my hands too!'
Although not interested I stepped out for lunch