Qubool hai❤️ - Last shot

Mahir's POV:

Mahir's POV:

I was drowning in her beautiful eyes...I have read about this in many books...seen in movies too but when in real life your eyes go stagnant on one woman. It is something magical.

Just then we heard 'Wohoooooooooo' only to realize her cousins were hooting for our closeness.

I saw she quickly got out of my hold and went away.

My face was flushed.

Zoya had already left the place while I noticed a lot of eyes piercing us. Zoya's family was quite conservative. I understand it completely but it wasn't intentional whatever happened few minutes ago. I accidentally happened to hold her that close. I was feeling guilty now. The entire evening she avoided me. While I was getting annoyed with Hammad's stupid smirk.

I wanted to talk to Zoya. I somehow took help of Zoya's cousin Laila's help who brought her to the terrace...

She was shocked to see me waiting here.

She was about to run when I caught her hand and pulled her. She crashed into my chest. Our eyes met for a brief moment. Her deep black eyes were anything I needed in my life to see every day in the morning and every night before going to sleep.

Her little hand touched my chest. I felt like my heart skipped a bunch of beats and started racing like I ran a marathon run for ages.

The moon shining bright and her beautiful face...how I could not decide if she is more beautiful or the shining moon in that sky. A smile crept on my face.

While she was numb...
Our trans was broken when we heard someone walking up the staircase. She quickly distanced herself from me. While we heard a ...
'Hellooo Zo...how are you... Don't want to talk to your cousin...not fair huh'

Next second I wanted to vomit on this man's face but along with him came his would be wife.

'Wooow... How forward you both are ...good... In the dark... moonlight ..you both...niiiiice...' Hammad began and I wanted to punch him right there...

While Zoya caught my hand tightly and I stopped. I passed her a look and she nodded a no. I pressed her hand a little more. I was seething fire right now!!!

'I just came to introduce you guys to my fiance..Nida...
Nida...come here...'

Next minute he yelled at Nida...
'I told you to be completely covered in front of other men... And we have outsiders here... people with extreme forward mentality... quickly... Don't get influenced by other women here...Their shamelessnes must not reflect upon you' he said and she covered herself.

I was feeling disgusted at his double standards! One side he treats women like door mat! Other side he tries to become their protector.

Why on earth does he forget that Quran says that women came from a man's rib! Hence Allah wants us to keep them closest to our heart ❤️.