Epilogue - Will it reach your heart? ❤️

Geet's POV:

Geet's POV:

It's my exam tomorrow... And I'm high on fever!!! 102' and I was shivering...
I could hardly lift my head up!!!

I was unable to sit through...

My other exam's went fine but tomorrow is the subject i find the toughest... MATHS!!!

And to add on I am unable to study well...I'm missing him a lot today...don't know why...

But!!! He asked me to study well...I will...

But the meds drifted me off to sleep...

However with lot of difficulty on and off I was studying...it was already 8 pm in evening and I had 7 more units to go!!!

I was preparing when I got a call from Pratham...I was in no mood to pick his call...but then he kept on calling...

I eventually picked it up...

While he started talking to me about Anisha...

I wondered why is he talking to me about Anisha.... He was consuming unnecessary time...

But I could sense he was happy... He suddenly started praising Anisha...he told how my rejection made him realise his feelings for Anisha...

Then he began telling me about his emotions for Anisha... It was nothing shocking for me because every other few months once he felt for some girl...

No surprise!!!

I wasn't even bothered...

Then he told me how Anisha Also feels for him and now that they are a couple...

He literally sat down telling me his stupid Love story!!!

He consumed my one hour...

I finally told him I need to prep for my exams and dropped the call... Although he didn't stop messaging me...
He kept sending me non stop messages and I was getting irritated!

Then he begs me to pick his call and this time he confesses that all he said was a sham and starts laughing... Like a maniac he says he wanted to check if his presence with someone else bothers me and I feel jealous!!!

I lost my shit now!!!

What the hell!!! He literally tortured me for Bloody 4 hours calling and messaging me continuously knowing tomorrow is the subject I found toughest!!!

I cut the call and saw clock was ticking 12. I was missing mom today..she had gone to attend her brother's wedding ...I lost my hopes now!!!

I thought this semester I'm going to end up with s backlog!!!

But dad kept making coffees for me asking me yo study and I tried my best but could still only complete
5 units in total!! I still had 5 units to go...50% portion left! And inspite of trying non-stop meds pushed me into deep slumber and when I opened my eyes it was 4:00 am in morning!!!