Epilogue - SiRa Forever After - Part 1 💕

Raghav's POV:

I was shocked at her reaction!
The soft and delicate Siya I knew had turned suddenly into a fire spitting dragon...
Actually no...the size she is...
So tiny...
So cute...
Yet so angry....
I would rather call her a Baby Dragon 🐉

My Baby Dragon ❤️

She was literally pressing herself on me trying to cage me. She is so cute. I couldn't help but admire her cute angry face which was now red in anger.
I so wanted to pull her cheeks now.

But she began hitting on my chest...
'You....you will go to Dubai is it??? That too... that too...with that Shakira' 😡

'Its Shanera...Siya ..'
And she looked into my eyes...

'You very well know her details...who is she hannn??? Girlfriend??? New dummy??? Who ...who... you...you ...where is my broom...let me...'

I understood if I won't stop her now I will be literally thrashed by broom so I pulled her closer holding her waist and looked hugged her tightly and she began yelling more...

'Ewwwww juice.... Ahhhhh Raghav...leave me...Amma...chi... Antu antu (sticky sticky) Sodi Makka (Leave me)' she was yelling and I couldn't stop laughing...

I literally brushed my face into her bare shoulders as she was wearing a boat necked dress. And my little stubble probably tickled her and she jumped like a spring.

'Raghavvvvv...Amma...stop' she was shouting and I was enjoying to annoy her.

So I repeated it.

This time her voice went softer and she whispered...
'Stop Raghav... please...'

And I whispered in her ears...
'But I like it Jaan...you this close to me...I love it' I said huskily again rubbing my stubble into her jaws and shoulders...

She relaxed a bit more as this time I kissed ear and her protests stopped and hummed in silence driving me crazy.

I held her closer trying to hug her but she pushed me away saying...

'You must change... Everyone must be waiting for us'

And I looked at her face...

Because I hugged her more...I could see some juice on her dress too..

'I guess you must change too...' and she nodded.

She left to her room and changed.

I felt extremely sticky so I took a quick shower. I changed into a white shirt and walked out to see she was waiting for me in balcony.

Again...we were matching...She was wearing a white salwar suit and looking at the moon.
Believe me ...
I could let go a hundred such moons for this view ..
She looked like an angel...
I smiled at the sudden peace in this room.
I buttoned my shirt and went towards her and circled my arms around her neck... and she gasped...

I held her shoulders and turned her around...only to see tears filled in her eyes...

'Siya...Shhhh....why are you crying?' I asked wiping the pearls falling from her swan like eyes...

She showed me my passport and ticket.

'So you are really going han??? Again leaving me is it???' she asked in a tearing voice ...

'Jaan....' I hugged her and she wept hard on my chest.

'No Jaan...I'm not going... I was planning to go because I thought you don't feel for me..you don't love me'